Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Vonc2002

Quote from: G L O C K on November 30, 2015, 08:15:49 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 30, 2015, 08:04:47 AM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 29, 2015, 07:45:43 PM
Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 07:43:31 PM
When 'Vonc told Lew about his fcking life :stressed: I FELT that omf.
that was the read of a lifetime

ssssssssssssssssd

And thats where I disagree
My issue with him was
You think ur reading me about my job or my choice of sexual partners but like i said at the end of the day
I got my apt i got my cars i got my education and i dont have to do anything i dont want to do in all of those departments

and if he isnt a ceo or president of a company or hes some sort of doctor or something then at the end of the day hes got an unnecessary elitists attitude that he feels is a licensee to read me  and he doesnt

and my theory is that since he has that attitude and he comes at me like that clearly theres a reason he feels the need to look down on someone and that developed because of what?......... who is to say but sounds like hes trying to compensate for something for bragging rights or whatev or something to equalize himself

but Im in a great headspace i love my job im stable financially  and i still have my goals on deck so

i just dont understand where hes coming from but yeah lol
Lew move
RIGHT! He tries to make it so deeper than what it really fckn is. Don't have to be a ceo to realize that life is a fckn WRECK  lolz

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

None of our lives are perfect. Lew is just more forthcoming and honest. It's actually admirable. It takes a lot to do that, especially in this environment.

Bentley!

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 30, 2015, 04:52:52 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 10:46:16 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 29, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 08:59:38 PM
I do not take pride in any of the wrong that I've done in the past.
Kinda cringe when I have to read it, but the only thing one can do is counter and reverse the negative with positive.

Some may call it "Mother Earth", or what have you......I just call it being aware of self and others. But still being YOURSELF.
Being consistent throughout every facet of your life. If I'm not walking around in the streets reading and dragging people, why should I do it here? Is this an outlet? If so, why is it?

I do not judge others or look down on others who choose to keep their path on here the way it is.
So it kinda sucks when THEY choose to judge me or label me based on the absence of a behavior that they simply found entertaining (cuz thats all that it is....they want u to entertain them).

wow this is inspiring
:wub: :wub:

Hey bew :stressed:

????????????????????????????

I had to re-read this post because it really touched me.

I remember when I first joined I used to be way in my feelings about everything because I wasn't used to interacting with dudes in the way I engaged on here. I'm spoiled, cocky and can be very conceited but I'm also very sensitive in nature. I'm a Gemini. I didn't have any gay friends at the time, I wasn't even out. So being called ugly or have my nose talked about or even people saying I had AIDS/HIV really go to me at one point. I didn't know how to "read" I honestly still don't because I'm not a mean person. I defend myself and on here the only way to keep the girls off your back is to dig deep lls

One thing though, I might come on here and faggot out because this is truly my outlet to do so but what happens here stays here for me. I also let things go. I don't hold on to yesterday. We may fuss and fight but I really consider most of us a unique online family, dysfunctional but a family nonetheless.
but... um...
when you first got here who was the FIRST member to say nice things?
or stand up for you when they called you ugly?
or just say kind things in general?
or even when the whole HIV thing started?

OR even just two months ago when somebody was tryna come at you for what kinda car you drive? and call you dumb?

but yea, all the unnecessary shade you threw my way ... all the lies you've been spewing and hatred my way ... anyways I like this kumbuya act tho. it's cute on you kiddo!

xoxo

Vonc2002

Don't think anyone said anything about perfect...........EVER, but yea lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: G L O C K on November 30, 2015, 08:59:25 AM
VZVVXVXXVXVXBZBZBBZBZBSZ Morn

sdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I fckn luv you. Sway with me bby

Herb.

It's easy to sit and call someone else's life a "wreck" when people know next to nothing about yours.

And at least he accepts and shares his life, as opposed to taking out his frustration with it out on others.

Phantom

Quote from: Bentley! on November 30, 2015, 08:58:19 AM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 30, 2015, 04:52:52 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 10:46:16 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 29, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 08:59:38 PM
I do not take pride in any of the wrong that I've done in the past.
Kinda cringe when I have to read it, but the only thing one can do is counter and reverse the negative with positive.

Some may call it "Mother Earth", or what have you......I just call it being aware of self and others. But still being YOURSELF.
Being consistent throughout every facet of your life. If I'm not walking around in the streets reading and dragging people, why should I do it here? Is this an outlet? If so, why is it?

I do not judge others or look down on others who choose to keep their path on here the way it is.
So it kinda sucks when THEY choose to judge me or label me based on the absence of a behavior that they simply found entertaining (cuz thats all that it is....they want u to entertain them).

wow this is inspiring
:wub: :wub:

Hey bew :stressed:

????????????????????????????

I had to re-read this post because it really touched me.

I remember when I first joined I used to be way in my feelings about everything because I wasn't used to interacting with dudes in the way I engaged on here. I'm spoiled, cocky and can be very conceited but I'm also very sensitive in nature. I'm a Gemini. I didn't have any gay friends at the time, I wasn't even out. So being called ugly or have my nose talked about or even people saying I had AIDS/HIV really go to me at one point. I didn't know how to "read" I honestly still don't because I'm not a mean person. I defend myself and on here the only way to keep the girls off your back is to dig deep lls

One thing though, I might come on here and faggot out because this is truly my outlet to do so but what happens here stays here for me. I also let things go. I don't hold on to yesterday. We may fuss and fight but I really consider most of us a unique online family, dysfunctional but a family nonetheless.
but... um...
when you first got here who was the FIRST member to say nice things?
or stand up for you when they called you ugly?
or just say kind things in general?
or even when the whole HIV thing started?

OR even just two months ago when somebody was tryna come at you for what kinda car you drive? and call you dumb?

but yea, all the unnecessary shade you threw my way ... all the lies you've been spewing and hatred my way ... anyways I like this kumbuya act tho. it's cute on you kiddo!

xoxo

Vonc2002

yummy

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:03:17 AM
It's easy to sit and call someone else's life a "wreck" when people know next to nothing about yours.

And at least he accepts and shares his life, as opposed to taking out his frustration with it out on others.

g

I thought you were putting Vonc on ignore?  :shannonsmissing:

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 30, 2015, 09:04:48 AM

g

Well clearly I chose not to.
I'll save the ignore button for random accounts that pop off to drag me.

I'd rather talk it out in this instance.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 30, 2015, 09:04:48 AM

g

HOLLERING, I said :kii: