Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

And Lew is usually the first one to accuse Mel of being dark and in a wheelchair but yea, he's so brave. We wanna see you roar, Lewis.

Bentley!

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 30, 2015, 09:06:41 AM
And Lew is usually the first one to accuse Mel of being dark and in a wheelchair but yea, he's so brave. We wanna see you roar, Lewis.
SSSDSSSDDSS

Herb.

His spats with members on here has nothing to do with how genuine and forthcoming he is.

But ok, I guess. lol

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:08:56 AM
His spats with members on here has nothing to do with how genuine and forthcoming he is.

But ok, I guess. lol
well he's doing the same thing vonc is doing. Because he doesn't truthfully know much about Mel

SUPREME

But either way yeah

When they exposed Ray in that receipts thread

Woo lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 09:10:49 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:08:56 AM

But ok, I guess. lol
well he's doing the same thing vonc is doing. Because he doesn't truthfully know much about Mel
sdssdssdsssssdssddssdssssssssdssssddsssdsssdssss
WHEW!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

And I have every right to address Vonc.

He was in this thread constantly typing about me before I made one post in here.

Calling me a fake Mother Earth, etc. You won't find me around the board just talking it up about Vonc. Vonc this, Vonc that....I don't care enough.

But yes, I will address someone if I feel they are being rude. It's just crazy to me that anyone who seems to be at peace just HAS to be acting it out to him. It just has to be fake. A charade. It's quite sad. How positivity can IRK someone so much.

Yet they're pointing fingers and judging other people's lives. It's a kii cackle. Stop talking about me and you won't have to deal with me addressing you. It's a simple concept.

yummy

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 09:02:32 AM
Quote from: G L O C K on November 30, 2015, 08:59:25 AM
VZVVXVXXVXVXBZBZBBZBZBSZ Morn

sdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I fckn luv you. Sway with me bby

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love u more
Let's just

Bentley!

Herb.

ssss

imma catch up with ya'll l8er....

have a lovely and productive day.

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:14:32 AM
And I have every right to address Vonc.

of course you do

But this has been going on for a decade now and the light tone of this thread is totally ruined

I just wish both of y'all would move the fck on and go back to bsource feuds and memories