Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:14:32 AM
And I have every right to address Vonc.

He was in this thread constantly typing about me before I made one post in here.

Calling me a fake Mother Earth, etc. You won't find me around the board just talking it up about Vonc. Vonc this, Vonc that....I don't care enough
Boy gtfoh, no one was talkn about u. The only time I even mentioned u before u came in here HURT was when I was talking about yummy and bre. U are so full of shit and this passive aggressive shit u do is WACK! And tbfh it's all fake. U wanna come in here and state that not every posts should be entertained, ur ignoring me, etc. meanwhile, ur ass has been glued to this thread steaming since last night. Post after post stating that ur ending the conversation but set that alarm clock to get up bright and early to stew another day, nigga scram
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 09:22:41 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:14:32 AM
And I have every right to address Vonc.

He was in this thread constantly typing about me before I made one post in here.

Calling me a fake Mother Earth, etc. You won't find me around the board just talking it up about Vonc. Vonc this, Vonc that....I don't care enough
Boy gtfoh, no one was talkn about u. The only time I even mentioned u before u came in here HURT was when I was talking about yummy and bre. U are so full of shit and this passive aggressive shit u do is WACK! And tbfh it's all fake. U wanna come in here and state that not every posts should be entertained, ur ignoring me, etc. meanwhile, ur ass has been glued to this thread steaming since last night. Post after post stating that ur ending the conversation but set that alarm clock to get up bright and early to stew another day, nigga scram
stop

:hmph:

Remember that time they posted kips cakes

Wooooo lol lol lol

:jackiessales:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 08:50:44 AM
Quote from: G L O C K on November 30, 2015, 08:15:49 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 30, 2015, 08:04:47 AM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 29, 2015, 07:45:43 PM
Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 07:43:31 PM
When 'Vonc told Lew about his fcking life :stressed: I FELT that omf.
that was the read of a lifetime

ssssssssssssssssd

And thats where I disagree
My issue with him was
You think ur reading me about my job or my choice of sexual partners but like i said at the end of the day
I got my apt i got my cars i got my education and i dont have to do anything i dont want to do in all of those departments

and if he isnt a ceo or president of a company or hes some sort of doctor or something then at the end of the day hes got an unnecessary elitists attitude that he feels is a licensee to read me  and he doesnt

and my theory is that since he has that attitude and he comes at me like that clearly theres a reason he feels the need to look down on someone and that developed because of what?......... who is to say but sounds like hes trying to compensate for something for bragging rights or whatev or something to equalize himself

but Im in a great headspace i love my job im stable financially  and i still have my goals on deck so

i just dont understand where hes coming from but yeah lol
Lew move
RIGHT! He tries to make it so deeper than what it really fckn is. Don't have to be a ceo to realize that life is a fckn WRECK  lolz

lol thats the thing my life is just fine im not seing the tragedy thats just your opinion
i could see if i was always broke or couch surfing or didnt have a 2nd grade education but im GoodT

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 30, 2015, 09:26:10 AM

ssssssssssssssssd

My issue with him was
You think ur reading me about my job or my choice of sexual partners but like i said at the end of the day
I got my apt i got my cars i got my education and i dont have to do anything i dont want to do in all of those departments

and if he isnt a ceo or president of a company or hes some sort of doctor or something then at the end of the day hes got an unnecessary elitists attitude that he feels is a licensee to read me  and he doesnt

and my theory is that since he has that attitude and he comes at me like that clearly theres a reason he feels the need to look down on someone and that developed because of what?......... who is to say but sounds like hes trying to compensate for something for bragging rights or whatev or something to equalize himself

but Im in a great headspace i love my job im stable financially  and i still have my goals on deck so

Lew move
RIGHT! He tries to make it so deeper than what it really fckn is. Don't have to be a ceo to realize that life is a fckn WRECK  lolz

lol thats the thing my life is just fine im not seing the tragedy thats just your opinion
i could see if i was always broke or couch surfing or didnt have a 2nd grade education but im GoodT
I'm happy ur satisfied LOLZ
Let's dance

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 09:27:10 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 30, 2015, 09:26:10 AM

ssssssssssssssssd

My issue with him was

Lew move

I'm happy ur satisfied LOLZ
Let's dance

ok ddy

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

but afro you have been doing a swicharoo up in hea

first with this dna testing and i just now dawning on u the struggles of blacks and ur black power fist emerging

and now this mother earth thing

just snatch a wig per usual

Different

Phantom

Bentley!

Zankou.

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 30, 2015, 09:06:41 AM
And Lew is usually the first one to accuse Mel of being dark and in a wheelchair but yea, he's so brave. We wanna see you roar, Lewis.

:omgwatshappening:

Bentley!