Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

Vonc2002

I'm fckn CRINE at this gif
All is well with life. WHAT WORRIES?!?!? Lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Phantom

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 09:46:30 AM
I'm fckn CRINE at this gif
All is well with life. WHAT WORRIES?!?!? Lolz

ssssssd it is the perfect unbothered breezy gif

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GRILL on November 30, 2015, 09:41:34 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 30, 2015, 09:06:41 AM
And Lew is usually the first one to accuse Mel of being dark and in a wheelchair but yea, he's so brave. We wanna see you roar, Lewis.

:omgwatshappening:

lol i have no respect for that individual

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MAY

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

November 30, 2015, 11:16:59 AM #673 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:19:53 AM by M?RGĖ??X
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:14:32 AM
And I have every right to address Vonc.

He was in this thread constantly typing about me before I made one post in here.

Calling me a fake Mother Earth, etc. You won't find me around the board just talking it up about Vonc. Vonc this, Vonc that....I don't care enough.

But yes, I will address someone if I feel they are being rude. It's just crazy to me that anyone who seems to be at peace just HAS to be acting it out to him. It just has to be fake. A charade. It's quite sad. How positivity can IRK someone so much.

Yet they're pointing fingers and judging other people's lives. It's a kii cackle. Stop talking about me and you won't have to deal with me addressing you. It's a simple concept.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!