Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 11:52:23 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 11:34:31 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:14:32 AM
And I have every right to address Vonc.

He was in this thread constantly typing about me before I made one post in here.

Calling me a fake Mother Earth, etc. You won't find me around the board just talking it up about Vonc. Vonc this, Vonc that....I don't care enough.

But yes, I will address someone if I feel they are being rude. It's just crazy to me that anyone who seems to be at peace just HAS to be acting it out to him. It just has to be fake. A charade. It's quite sad. How positivity can IRK someone so much.

Yet they're pointing fingers and judging other people's lives. It's a kii cackle. Stop talking about me and you won't have to deal with me addressing you. It's a simple concept.

You & Vonc are both my bbys, and I hate seeing you guys clash over what I think may be a big misunderstanding.

I can't tell you how to feel, but I really don't think he meant any harm. You guys have always been cool. I think it was just his playful way of saying he misses the old you.
Hey luv

I think you may have missed a couple of our past interactions recently. He said "no one gives a fuck" about my threads (as he replied in one of them), etc.  He asked me if I was going through something simply because I was proud that a relative of mine was a civil rights leader and presidential candidate. Now he's accusing me of being a faux Mother Earth.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Is that what this is about? Ur so fckn sensitive. YOU actually were the cause of that as well. It's no fckn secret that u have been saturating this board with all this ancestor shit so I genuinely asked was there something that led to this. U started rolling your neck and banging that keyboard like I did something. If u don't want people to inquire about what it is ur posting then don't fckn post it :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley!

November 30, 2015, 12:02:53 PM #693 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:03:16 PM by Bentley!
:dead:
Af' ... Von was kinda the only one in that thread being genuine, if I remember

what happened I think was Stewie or somebody came in afterwards being a shade and quoted it with "m"
:plzstop:

but Von was really just being upfront and asking to get a real answer

Miranda

I love how Afro be typing up real essays now. Structuring his every post and everything. :plzstop:

Kurama

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Your honor do something about these wigs being snatched

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 12:00:20 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 11:52:23 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 11:34:31 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 09:14:32 AM
And I have every right to address Vonc.

He was in this thread constantly typing about me before I made one post in here.

Calling me a fake Mother Earth, etc. You won't find me around the board just talking it up about Vonc. Vonc this, Vonc that....I don't care enough.

But yes, I will address someone if I feel they are being rude. It's just crazy to me that anyone who seems to be at peace just HAS to be acting it out to him. It just has to be fake. A charade. It's quite sad. How positivity can IRK someone so much.

Yet they're pointing fingers and judging other people's lives. It's a kii cackle. Stop talking about me and you won't have to deal with me addressing you. It's a simple concept.

You & Vonc are both my bbys, and I hate seeing you guys clash over what I think may be a big misunderstanding.

I can't tell you how to feel, but I really don't think he meant any harm. You guys have always been cool. I think it was just his playful way of saying he misses the old you.
Hey luv

I think you may have missed a couple of our past interactions recently. He said "no one gives a fuck" about my threads (as he replied in one of them), etc.  He asked me if I was going through something simply because I was proud that a relative of mine was a civil rights leader and presidential candidate. Now he's accusing me of being a faux Mother Earth.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Is that what this is about? Ur so fckn sensitive. YOU actually were the cause of that as well. It's no fckn secret that u have been saturating this board with all this ancestor shit so I genuinely asked was there something that led to this. U started rolling your neck and banging that keyboard like I did something. If u don't want people to inquire about what it is ur posting then don't fckn post it :dead:

fff afro you're confusing as hell :rudone:

one minute it's all "woo lmao! fun fun fun!" and the next minute you're typing up these paragraphs because your feelings have been hurt or everyone didn't give the reaction you were expecting. at least be consistent with the facade if you want people to actually buy it.

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

MAY