Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

[youtube width=1 height=1 autoplay=1 start=9 end=23][/youtube]

:feelinmyself:

Phantom

yummy

GLOCK

November 30, 2015, 01:10:19 PM #739 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:11:06 PM by G L O C K
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:01:36 PM
To a T. What kind of perfect auto-description. And that's why you rub me the wrong way. Trying so hard and being contrived.
Hun there's not a try hard bone in my body.
I don't like you and I've never like you..

You are 10+ years deep on this board and I can count on 2 fingers how many mufuckas here like u!
U personify "Trying too hard"

it's a cackle.. Your entire history here is a joke ...
I rub u the wrong way because I'm direct and I have no problem with throwing on a pair of gloves and ringing u up by those shitty Fruit of the looms.

Bentley!

:dead:
am not "hip" to all the mess that occurred in my absence

BUT before I left I don't ever remember Yumz being besties with Af' :dead: :kii: :kii:

yummy

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 01:08:07 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
And phony too. He was besties with Afro when he was the admin. Kissing his ass every thread... The moment the powers shifted Yumz started getting vicious and perpetuating this witch hunt against him. Can't stand negative depressing people.
didn't you make a massive thread about afro when he was left the board briefly

:omgwatshappening:
,mm,m,m,m,m

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on November 30, 2015, 01:06:08 PM
Bbb

Guessed correctly. Who else would try to INSERT themselves into the mess for no reason :dead:
Am heel toeing  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 01:08:07 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
And phony too. He was besties with Afro when he was the admin. Kissing his ass every thread... The moment the powers shifted Yumz started getting vicious and perpetuating this witch hunt against him. Can't stand negative depressing people.
didn't you make a massive thread about afro when he was left the board briefly

:omgwatshappening:
sddsdsdsddsddsddsdssdsddddsss
A passive aggressive mess that thread was too  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Guys since it was mentioned, yall ever figure out who reported the old board? Brandon told me to ask.

AIDS!

Quote from: G L O C K on November 30, 2015, 01:10:19 PM
To a T. What kind of perfect auto-description. And that's why you rub me the wrong way. Trying so hard and being contrived.

I rub u the wrong way because I'm direct and I have no problem with throwing on a pair of gloves and ringing u up by those shitty Fruit of the looms.
g

Vonc2002

You are 10+ years deep on this board and I can count on 2 fingers how many mufuckas here like u!

I am over here GYRATING  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:14:05 PM

I am over here GYRATING  :plzstop:
mmm
:ohwow: