Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 30, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
I don't even know why yall bother with Malcolm. He always gets in mess then once the girls really start to play, he hides his hands then start reporting the girls.
what are you saying?

:omgwatshappening:

MAY

Malc sis, if it was indeed you that reported the other board that was weak as hell.

MAY

Quote from: Adinkra on November 30, 2015, 01:22:24 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 01:20:52 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:17:50 PM
I feel that exactly is Glock's goal, become prom king. Getting involved in everyone's mess but still remaining invisible. He has a shrine of screen shots to make a witty comeback. Nnn I mean kii away. All the mess can get deleted via one email and then what?

:everythingok: :usureuok: :diddraispoot:
I KNEW it was him ????
!!!!
He just kinda let the cat out of the bag

GLOCK

He has a shrine of screen shots to make a witty comeback.

Yes faggot u better try to soften these fucking blows

Miranda

Glock these screen shots and reads are worth shit. You can't possibly discredit me collaborating with Brandy on an interview no matter how you spin it. :kii:

All this mess is irrelevant and trivial. Nnn he really thinks the shit STINGS. Fhhu limited self

MAY

Quote from: Bentley! on November 30, 2015, 01:23:38 PM
ss

Gorls wait ... Mack is just misunderstood.. just young and mischievous :dead:

he just gets in a lil mess sometimes, harmless.

bbbbbbbbb

I love you :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Stewie

Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
And phony too. He was besties with Afro when he was the admin. Kissing his ass every thread... The moment the powers shifted Yumz started getting vicious and perpetuating this witch hunt against him. Can't stand negative depressing people.

yeah i noticed that

he's not the only one

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:22:54 PM
I feel that exactly is Glock's goal, become prom king. Getting involved in everyone's mess but still remaining invisible. He has a shrine of screen shots to make a witty comeback. Nnn I mean kii away. All the mess can get deleted via one email and then what?

May >>>><<<<
I knew it was him :dead: :dead: :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 01:25:08 PM
Quote from: Adinkra on November 30, 2015, 01:22:24 PM

I KNEW it was him ????
!!!!
He just kinda let the cat out of the bag

ZMNZNZ ZNZNZNZNZM

I have fucking never
That faggot is a liability

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 01:24:24 PM
Malc sis, if it was indeed you that reported the other board that was weak as hell.
I forgot where I heard it from but I did hear that it was him n stuff.......but I ain't one to gossip lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

I knew he was the one that reported the board...and has the nerve to call someone else angry

It's not our fault Idol said no and your tone deaf ass got embarrassed on national television  :kii: :kii: :kii:

&#8743; &#8744; &#8745; &#8746;

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 01:23:58 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 30, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
I don't even know why yall bother with Malcolm. He always gets in mess then once the girls really start to play, he hides his hands then start reporting the girls.
what are you saying?

:omgwatshappening:

That faggot can't take his lashings like a womuh and resort to getting threads locked and board shut down. He's one of the most lame members here when I really sit back and think about. He thrives on mess. Always an argument, always a debate. It's late.

He's fucking late and shitty. Abu looking ass faggot.

Miranda

Quote from: Stewie on November 30, 2015, 01:25:51 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
And phony too. He was besties with Afro when he was the admin. Kissing his ass every thread... The moment the powers shifted Yumz started getting vicious and perpetuating this witch hunt against him. Can't stand negative depressing people.

yeah i noticed that

he's not the only one

!!!!!

Some people are OBSESSED with fitting in. It's kind of sad.

GLOCK

One click!

Haha faggot PLEA..
I have every fucking screen cap in my PB's saved kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

MelMel