Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Stewie on November 30, 2015, 01:25:51 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
And phony too. He was besties with Afro when he was the admin. Kissing his ass every thread... The moment the powers shifted Yumz started getting vicious and perpetuating this witch hunt against him. Can't stand negative depressing people.

yeah i noticed that

he's not the only one
Ummmmm I don't ever recall yummy n Afro being "besties". Sometimes ur just alright with someone until ur not, as displayed in this thread.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Now feel free to report that. No matter what you do it's NEVER going away.

LOL!

AIDS!

Hhhh that was weak of him to report the board
Yummy do you want me to send those screen caps of him perving over kids to the authorities?
I have his full name, social media links and everything
????

GLOCK

You want to be important so bad  :plzstop:
Ain't nobody fucking obsessed with yo semi-fat ass

Admin

Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:17:50 PM
All the mess can get deleted via one email and then what?
Are you threatening to get this board deleted?

BAPHOMET.

Stewie

Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:27:30 PM
Quote from: Stewie on November 30, 2015, 01:25:51 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
And phony too. He was besties with Afro when he was the admin. Kissing his ass every thread... The moment the powers shifted Yumz started getting vicious and perpetuating this witch hunt against him. Can't stand negative depressing people.

yeah i noticed that

he's not the only one

!!!!!

Some people yummy, vonc, glock, bentley, preme, brandun are OBSESSED with fitting in. It's kind of sad.

[youtube autoplay=1 start=72 end=98][/youtube]

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n non mmmmm

the girls still wearing Fila and flea market jean shorts

JRocka

i knew this thread would turn out messy and malc would end up being dragged :dead: ...so predictable ! i feel like malc should avoid these threads cause he wasn't made to be in the kitchen with all this heat....cause another thread about violating rules will be made and i'm tired of this redundant shit

SUPREME

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 30, 2015, 01:27:29 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 01:23:58 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 30, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
I don't even know why yall bother with Malcolm. He always gets in mess then once the girls really start to play, he hides his hands then start reporting the girls.
what are you saying?

:omgwatshappening:

That faggot can't take his lashings like a womuh and resort to getting threads locked and board shut down. He's one of the most lame members here when I really sit back and think about. He thrives on mess. Always an argument, always a debate. It's late.

He's fucking late and shitty. Abu looking ass faggot.
:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

XNNNXNXNXNXBXBXXB

Oh just wondering

:heyddy:

yummy

Quote from: Adinkra on November 30, 2015, 01:30:53 PM
Hhhh that was weak of him to report the board
Yummy do you want me to send those screen caps of him perving over kids to the authorities?
I have his full name, social media links and everything
????

wow yeah and let's send it to his fucking job

this monster shouldn't be allowed to work anywhere without his employer knowing that he's a pervert (ad that he can't fckn sing)