Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

dsdsfff

I feel like this thread is about to turn aho :mmyulost:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Mel. on December 01, 2015, 12:08:19 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 11:34:19 PM
And he's still talking about me

Vonc, check your own sexuality before you ever call me a faggot again.

And that's the final word on you.

Sick of you DL men having the luxury of being the closet, and portraying a heterosexual male...but thinking it's OK to call us derogatory names when you get in your feelings. It's disgusting. You wanna talk about portraying things? Look at yourself first before you try to clock me, FAGGOT.

Goodnite.

!!!!

I've called him out a couple of times for that.
He's way too comfortable for my liking with that word and he thinks it's cute.
that's all that comes outta his mouth. disgusting
I think that's where my anger comes from.

He didn't even acknowledge that it was wrong for him to call me that as a man who portrays himself as a heterosexual.

And had the nerve to bring up his skin color and people talking about it when I was the main one in fucking fumes when they tried to introduce that "darkie" smiley, or whatever it was.

I'm all for a disagreement and debate, but I'm not going to take blatant disrespect. You will NOT have the luxury of not living in your truth and getting to kii kii as one of the gorls. Not with me. Imma YANK  you every time you try it with me.

Code Red: itsMista

Vonc2002

Stewie

Code Red: itsMista

December 01, 2015, 12:14:07 AM #1044 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:14:41 AM by Mista 7.0
Yea Von is a stupid sissy that suck on dl dicks. He got the HIV and bump on his lip

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

tigernathan

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:14:07 AM
Yea Von is a stupid sissy that suck on dl dicks. He got the HIV and bump on his lip

I can't wait for him to drag you, faggot.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:14:07 AM
Yea Von is s stupid sissy that suck on dl dicks. He got the HIV and bump on his lip
just because I'm letting one trolling fag breath doesn't mean I won't lash the fck outta u  dumb, corny queer

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 11:10:49 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 11:02:05 PM
I wish y'all would stop dogging out jada like y'all been doing lately

:fuming:
>>><<<<
I love jayd
Oan I want u to stop entertaining tha bullshit, like don't give em NOTHING!
One of my favs TBRFHWY