Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Sddddddddddddddfffffffffffffffffggggggg. Sis took me back to ha BH days omfffffff

But anyway I know u guys genuinely respect each other and everything will be fine in the future

tigernathan

Herb.

Quote from: Young on December 01, 2015, 01:23:00 AM
Sddddddddddddddfffffffffffffffffggggggg. Sis took me back to ha BH days omfffffff

But anyway I know u guys genuinely respect each other and everything will be fine in the future
Not really. She can stay where she is.

Me and Preme had a disagreement today and we debated and debated, but at no point did we disrespect one another. Vonc hasn't honed in on that skill just yet. So there's nothing for us to discuss.

He had the nerve to try and coach Preme on how to handle the situation we were dealing with, when he couldn't handle me himself without resorting to name calling. And talking about my hair. I simply mirrored everything he'd been doing since last night. Acting a complete fool, cursing up a storm, and getting a lil wild! lol! :cheerup:

Vonc2002

f
I don't. I see right thru his bullshit and his on again off again periods of enlightenment n growth. I think he's really insecure which is why he feels the need to harp, make spin off threads, threaten to leave anytime he has to face a harsh truth, etc.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Code Red: itsMista

Yea he is mean. Just starting with people and picking fights.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

well yeah i noticed that with vonc as well

like we cant have a heated debate without him hitting below the belt and its like really dude ...so wrong

but hey

Different

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 01:26:26 AM

f
I don't. I see right thru his bullshit and his on again off again periods of enlightenment n growth.
Addressed you and I STILL will indulge in my black history documentaries this weekend hun. Still will continue my familial research, still will show people love and RESPECT to those who respect me.

None of that will change. Live in YOUR truth. Maybe when you come to terms with who the hell you are completely, you won't have to log on so much to play patty cake with us.

tigernathan

Herb.

Quote from: TheNextLew on December 01, 2015, 01:31:48 AM

like we cant have a heated debate without him hitting below the belt and its like really dude ...so wrong

but hey
Right.

I've had plenty of debates on here within the past few months, I mean, me and Preme went at it for HOURS today, and the conversation -- albeit heated -- remained respectful to some degree. He didn't bring in my hair, and call me a faggot..... We agreed to disagree and kept it the fuck moving.  :plzstop:

Vonc just comes off so angry and combative..I don't know why but he does.
You're not just gonna talk to me any way you see fit. I'm really not the one.

Vonc2002

but hey
Well tbh when I don't like u I have no reason to hold any punches. I definitely do that with u because......well yea LOLZ
I didn't REALLY have an issue with this boy until just now. I didn't even go hard on him like he's claiming I did because really it wasn't deep or personal at all. He's TRYING to throw forreal jabs and I could definitely go harder but meh. I know how I look and who I pull so LOLZ
:letsmessfag:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 01:36:44 AM

but hey
Well tbh when I don't like u I have no reason to hold any punches. I definitely do that with u because......well yea LOLZ

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on December 01, 2015, 01:38:46 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 01:36:44 AM

but hey

Lew, it's no secret that I don't fckn like u........well not forreal. I do respect how ur always honest and very candid about who u are tho. It's really commendable