Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

it's good to be comfortable with yourself...but think about that next time you bring other people's looks or references to their sexuality into a debate. my hair had nothing to do with what we were talking about....ramen noodles! strings! or whatever...it's all offensive. Now you're talking about things not being that serious and what not

You should have just kept to the topic....kinda like me and Preme did today. But you were so quick to try and coach him on how to conduct himself. When he did a hell of a lot better than you.

Vonc2002

December 01, 2015, 01:43:15 AM #1141 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 01:54:04 AM by Vonc2002
I'm not gonna think about shit. I'll say what the fck I want and u'll sit the fck back. Don't talk as if u taught me some lesson faggot, just because I DIDNT engage u doesn't mean I won't. U should really just leave well enough alone :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 01:43:15 AM
I'm not gonna think about shit, I'll say what the fck I want and u'll sit the fck back. Don't talk as if u taught me some lesson faggot just because I DIDNT engage u doesn't mean I won't. U should really just leave well enough alone :uhh:

lol for some reason this response is giving me

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MAY

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:45:08 AM
And that boy is not in the CLOSET. I made it clear as ever yesterday that he is a bottom fag. How in the hell yall think he is DL. He writes like a gay fruitman, yall reading all kinds of wrong.

b

Vonc has you in FUMES :plzstop:

Mel.

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 01:43:15 AM
I'm not gonna think about shit, I'll say what the fck I want and u'll sit the fck back. Don't talk as if u taught me some lesson faggot just because I DIDNT engage u doesn't mean I won't. U should really just leave well enough alone :uhh:
Vonc, honestly....just as you know who you are....I know who I am.

Nothing coming from you could really affect me. And I'm just being honest, not shady. So don't think you're doing a favor by "holding back". Honestly I'm over the whole HOOPLA at this point, I'm calmed down.

You and this whole "oooohhhhhh imma bout to blow! u better take cover! :fuming: " mess is late, though. Your personal sense of importance is highly overrated.

Mel.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Mel. on December 01, 2015, 01:47:32 AM
cause I don't see it.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Different

Herb.

oj[hi
pguo'fyi;tcuxrfyugivubin
mel is such a fucking bitch

not coming outta NOWHERE  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:s
dsd
sd
ds
s

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Vonc2002

Well move around me then,faggot. I didnt address u in that wack ass thread u made and I honestly haven't given u my attention in here. I said something to ton and u still in those feelings about yesterday. I definitely ain't doing u any favors and if U'like we can definitely discuss. I've been letting your bullshit fly so if ur so calmed down, sit yo calm ass over there and can it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

But clearly tonight's events are evidence that I need to take a bit of a breather from here.
Maybe for a night, or a day...or two or whatever.

I really snapped just a bit tonight. And I don't feel sorry about it because I will never allow a man who is even pretending to be heterosexual disrespect me in that manner. Totally justified and I'll never apologize.

But it is past my bedtime...and I have NOT allowed BSource to take away from my sleep in eons. :dead: :uhh: definitely time for a quick lil rest.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2015, 01:55:37 AM
But clearly tonight's events are evidence that I need to take a bit of a breather from here.
Maybe for a night, or a day...or two or whatever.

I really snapped just a bit tonight. And I don't feel sorry about it because I will never allow a man who is even pretending to be heterosexual disrespect me in that manner. Totally justified and I'll never apologize.

But it is past my bedtime...and I have NOT allowed BSource to take away from my sleep in eons. :dead: :uhh: definitely time for a quick lil rest.
:kii:

Different

Young