Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2015, 01:55:37 AM
But clearly tonight's events are evidence that I need to take a bit of a breather from here.
Maybe for a night, or a day...or two or whatever.

I really snapped just a bit tonight. And I don't feel sorry about it because I will never allow a man who is even pretending to be heterosexual disrespect me in that manner. Totally justified and I'll never apologize.

But it is past my bedtime...and I have NOT allowed BSource to take away from my sleep in eons. :dead: :uhh: definitely time for a quick lil rest.

d

oh gosh :dead: afro luv...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: amy on December 01, 2015, 01:57:26 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2015, 01:55:37 AM
But clearly tonight's events are evidence that I need to take a bit of a breather from here.
Maybe for a night, or a day...or two or whatever.

I really snapped just a bit tonight. And I don't feel sorry about it because I will never allow a man who is even pretending to be heterosexual disrespect me in that manner. Totally justified and I'll never apologize.

But it is past my bedtime...and I have NOT allowed BSource to take away from my sleep in eons. :dead: :uhh: definitely time for a quick lil rest.

d

oh gosh :dead: afro luv...
A breather is never a bad thing.

I have to know when to step back for a bit. This environment will engulf me if I'm not careful. Believe it or not, I don't like getting into spats with people anymore, cursing people out, etc. it just gives me bad emotions. And bad emotions equal negative energy. That's just not healthy.

I'm sure it's a kii cackle to some but I take these things seriously nowadays.

Nite guys

MAY

Mel.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

I agree with a break if this board effects u like that. Only a rare few of us can kinda juggle a fckn online forum and real life. It should always be kinda easy breezy tbfh LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 02:07:58 AM
I agree with a break if this board effects u like that. Only a rare few of us can kinda juggle a fckn online forum and real life. It should always be kinda easy breezy tbfh LOLZ

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

throwintheTAL

December 01, 2015, 02:16:37 AM #1165 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 02:16:53 AM by LISlikeliquor
see ya next week, Af

LOONA.

SUPREME

Quote from: amy on December 01, 2015, 12:25:18 AM
Quote from: Stewie on December 01, 2015, 12:23:10 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:21:54 AM
Quote from: amy on December 01, 2015, 12:15:23 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:14:07 AM
Yea Von is a stupid sissy that suck on dl dicks. He got the HIV and bump on his lip

I can't wait for him to drag you, faggot.

Everytime I see you I run to the bathroom. I always have to piss.

wait... i dont get this one

f

Don't nobody understand that boy

dssss&dddddd

SUPREME

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:33:06 AM
Bitches sure don't mind it when they gang up on me tho. But idc, fuck em. I still hurt there feels so I'm Gucci.
Von deserve it.

yeah cause no one likes you lol

Duh dummy