Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 11:34:19 PM
And he's still talking about me

Vonc, check your own sexuality before you ever call me a faggot again.

And that's the final word on you.

Sick of you DL men having the luxury of being the closet, and portraying a heterosexual male...but thinking it's OK to call us derogatory names when you get in your feelings. It's disgusting. You wanna talk about portraying things? Look at yourself first before you try to clock me, FAGGOT.

Goodnite.

:omgwatshappening:

Zankou.

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 11:37:08 PM
And you ain't got no god damn hairline as well. Shit pushed back more than R8. THink about that before you come for my FULL head of hair again.

Faggot.

Ok. I'm done. lol

Nite.

you kno wa

:omgwatshappening:

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on November 30, 2015, 11:42:29 PM
JSHSHDHDHDHHDHD

What is about the holidays. Just brings out the worst in y'all

:stressed:

and this was your edited post?  :uhh:

garlic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: Bentley! on December 01, 2015, 09:30:33 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:33:06 AM
Bitches sure don't mind it when they gang up on me tho. But idc, fuck em. I still hurt there feels so I'm Gucci.
Von deserve it.

OK.... not gonna restart the thread or give it life, but I just have to explain to you how things work

see this lil "Von deserve it" remark

YOU just got here two weeks ago. And if you see them going at it, you need to sit the fuck back and stay out of it.

That's why you always into shit around here and then crying about how nobody like you.

See, prime example. Yeah you girls are fake and I really don't care who likes me. I would never diss you like this but look how fast you flipped once you know who post. I don't like Von and never will. Just like you coming for my fade when the other girls do out of no where. Yeah fuck whoever has a problem. I'm muthafucking Mista luv and I don't and never kissed ass. So don't come at me on no two faced shit. You can be cool or go for jabs, your choice hunny.

Code Red: itsMista

Vonce got lashed and I liked it. My opinion and if you can't deal, don't come to me about it. Deal bby

SUPREME

December 01, 2015, 10:52:13 AM #1196 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:53:00 AM by SUPREME
Damn mista does ANYONE like you, slow faggot?

yekim

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

ssssssssddddddd

I'm crying at mista getting to that point that most members get to when they realized they'll NEVER be used

"DON'T NEEDS YA, DON'T WANTS YA!!!11!"

Fag you were just begging to "feel the love" last week

Glad you've given up nigger, nobody likes a retard