Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Bentley! on December 01, 2015, 10:55:54 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 10:48:03 AM
Quote from: Bentley! on December 01, 2015, 09:30:33 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:33:06 AM
Bitches sure don't mind it when they gang up on me tho. But idc, fuck em. I still hurt there feels so I'm Gucci.
Von deserve it.

OK.... not gonna restart the thread or give it life, but I just have to explain to you how things work

see this lil "Von deserve it" remark

YOU just got here two weeks ago. And if you see them going at it, you need to sit the fuck back and stay out of it.

That's why you always into shit around here and then crying about how nobody like you.

See, prime example. Yeah you girls are fake and I really don't care who likes me. I would never diss you like this but look how fast you flipped once you know who post. I don't like Von and never will. Just like you coming for my fade when the other girls do out of no where. Yeah fuck whoever has a problem. I'm muthafucking Mista luv and I don't and never kissed ass. So don't come at me on no two faced shit. You can be cool or go for jabs, your choice hunny.
gorl just shut up ok
this isn't "two-faced" cause I don't know you
if you didn't "use" Von don't wait until you see somebody else addressing him

ain't that the same shit YOU get mad about when ppl gang up on you?

and you call those gorls "weak"

yea... I call it how I see it too, and that was WEAK of you to hop into something spouting stupid shit.

Take it how you want it, I'm not here to make friends, but you make it seem as if you are, which is weird to me :kii:

bbbbbbbbbbb

Learn from this, Mista

MAY

Quote from: yekim on December 01, 2015, 11:00:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 10:56:21 AM
Quote from: yekim on December 01, 2015, 10:52:44 AM
wait what did vonc do? :stressed:

who came for him? :stressed:
Afro, had been in his feelings for two days and finally decided to take off that church wig and "lash" me. He was commenting on my physical appearance n stuff, so needless to say I emerged unscathed LOLZ

oh nos! not two of my babes going at it :stressed:

im glad you're unscathed and I hope you two have settled your differences... I just... couldn't live in a bsource world where we aren't one big happy!

p.s. you're fine as fuck :traciandchelle:

b

Fag, this is why I left you for Monk.

Code Red: itsMista

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Stewie

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on December 01, 2015, 11:28:59 AM
Wait when Af' started lashing did the girls really stop responding? Omfffff

sadjkfhakdsjahjhh

they kinda backed off

yekim

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 01, 2015, 11:42:17 AM
Quote from: yekim on December 01, 2015, 11:00:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 10:56:21 AM
Quote from: yekim on December 01, 2015, 10:52:44 AM
wait what did vonc do? :stressed:

who came for him? :stressed:
Afro, had been in his feelings for two days and finally decided to take off that church wig and "lash" me. He was commenting on my physical appearance n stuff, so needless to say I emerged unscathed LOLZ

oh nos! not two of my babes going at it :stressed:

im glad you're unscathed and I hope you two have settled your differences... I just... couldn't live in a bsource world where we aren't one big happy!

p.s. you're fine as fuck :traciandchelle:

b

Fag, this is why I left you for Monk.

bitch plz

monkfish aint nothin

come here baby... lets dance

Bentley!

December 01, 2015, 11:49:10 AM #1237 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:49:25 AM by Bentley!

:dead:
is this from your insta?!

live in your truth a bit then lil nigga

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Phantom

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 01, 2015, 11:40:52 AM
Quote from: Bentley! on December 01, 2015, 10:55:54 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 10:48:03 AM
Quote from: Bentley! on December 01, 2015, 09:30:33 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 01, 2015, 12:33:06 AM
Bitches sure don't mind it when they gang up on me tho. But idc, fuck em. I still hurt there feels so I'm Gucci.
Von deserve it.

OK.... not gonna restart the thread or give it life, but I just have to explain to you how things work

see this lil "Von deserve it" remark

YOU just got here two weeks ago. And if you see them going at it, you need to sit the fuck back and stay out of it.

That's why you always into shit around here and then crying about how nobody like you.

See, prime example. Yeah you girls are fake and I really don't care who likes me. I would never diss you like this but look how fast you flipped once you know who post. I don't like Von and never will. Just like you coming for my fade when the other girls do out of no where. Yeah fuck whoever has a problem. I'm muthafucking Mista luv and I don't and never kissed ass. So don't come at me on no two faced shit. You can be cool or go for jabs, your choice hunny.
gorl just shut up ok
this isn't "two-faced" cause I don't know you
if you didn't "use" Von don't wait until you see somebody else addressing him

ain't that the same shit YOU get mad about when ppl gang up on you?

and you call those gorls "weak"

yea... I call it how I see it too, and that was WEAK of you to hop into something spouting stupid shit.

Take it how you want it, I'm not here to make friends, but you make it seem as if you are, which is weird to me :kii:

bbbbbbbbbbb

Learn from this, Mista

I learned a lot. Thanks for your concern

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Bentley! on December 01, 2015, 11:49:10 AM

:dead:
is this from your insta?!

live in your truth a bit then lil nigga

You're one late and pathetic ass faggot. So glad I'm able to get under your skin so much lolz

Even if I was HIV+ I wouldn't be offended
:feelinmyself:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Bentley!

December 01, 2015, 11:56:16 AM #1244 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:56:35 AM by Bentley!
ssss

live in your truth bby sis!

you got opinions on everybody else... I'm just shining the light on you a bit

doesn't mean I don't love you gorl LOLZ!