Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Miranda

He's unbanned anyway. He is posting away with his other account.

So what's the point really.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 02:55:00 PM
I'm actually in here minding my business and have been. Ur in here trolling for an argument and if that's what u want then faggot SAY THAT. U look fuckn pitiful running up behind me. Ur an insecure ass person and it's really quite evident. Either pop off or go find a fckn life LOLZ

and ur still clawing.

u really just can't help it. lol

But here's the gotcha gotcha. This all stemmed from you TALKING ABOUT ME. Calling me Mother Earth, discussing my behavior. Vonc I wasn't around this board CARING about how you conduct yourself...hoping that a "phase" of your behavior would stem out. I could careless about your never ceasing anger issues. I wasn't sitting around chatting it up with everyone .......

This would have never happened if you just kept my name out of your fonts. You have every right to talk about what you want....but when someone responds don't act like a lil bitch

Miranda

Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2015, 04:44:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 02:55:00 PM
I'm actually in here minding my business and have been. Ur in here trolling for an argument and if that's what u want then faggot SAY THAT. U look fuckn pitiful running up behind me. Ur an insecure ass person and it's really quite evident. Either pop off or go find a fckn life LOLZ

and ur still clawing.

u really just can't help it. lol

But here's the gotcha gotcha. This all stemmed from you TALKING ABOUT ME. Calling me Mother Earth, discussing my behavior. Vonc I wasn't around this board CARING about how you conduct yourself...hoping that a "phase" of your behavior would stem out. I could careless about your never ceasing anger issues. I wasn't sitting around chatting it up with everyone .......

This would have never happened if you just kept my name out of your fonts. You have every right to talk about what you want....but when someone responds don't act like a lil bitch

OMG let have KING Afro.

Herb.

Hilarious...

find a life! get a life!

Hun, you were the one on here discussing ME. :dead: Last time I even gave you attention was three weeks ago when u tried it, i put u in ur place and kept it moving. Why wasnt that enough for u?

Miranda

Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2015, 04:45:19 PM
Hilarious...

find a life! get a life!

Hun, you were the one on here discussing ME. :dead: Last time I even gave you attention was three weeks ago when u tried it, i put u in ur place and kept it moving. Why wasnt that enough for u?
OMG

:ack: :ack:

Cowboy Nine

Backtracking a bit, and Glock is handsome

Idg the purpose of posting that pic

Vonc2002

Miranda

[youtube width=1 height=1 autoplay=yes][/youtube]

Yeah he sweet, don't know why he hid for so long.