Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

yummy

Phantom

Vonc2002

Quote from: Phantom on December 01, 2015, 05:44:32 PM
Damn Afro hurry up :dead: I want some damn sushi
Yea, hurry up
Was really trying to chill cause honestly I don't give a fuck about that fag or his life but I kinda wanna GO now LOLZ
:letsmessfag:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 05:30:33 PM
Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2015, 05:20:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Omfg, REALLY :dead:
Just PATHETIC :kii:
and ur still clawing.

U followed me and discussed me enough to finally get the attention u seemed to crave.

You got ur 2 days. Brava. Now keep my name out of ur mouth and we won't have any more problems. And that's final.
Faggot, u are a walking contradiction. Ive tried to be the bigger person and supposedly u were done the day before yesterday, then yesterday. But are so fckn hurt that u can't see straight. U be been begging for my attention, Well here I am. Do u have something to say or are u content with being a bitch and randomly quoting me throughout this thread. I've never experienced someone being so fckn butthurt in all my time on this forum. Speak up FAGGOT, what u got to say?

dddjfdfn

omf

SUPREME

tigernathan