“Best. Christmas. Ever.” starring Brandy no. 1 on Netflix! Stream Now!

Started by Sovereign., July 29, 2023, 02:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

I keep forgetting about The Descendants

When that come out again?

Ulysses

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Ma Lo

Quote from: Ulysses on November 17, 2023, 06:56:21 PMI'm so scared to watch this. The reviews are awful

It's good give it a shot some of the best movies and video games in the world have awful reviews. It's silly but entertaining.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Suah

The movie is good. It's a holiday family movie I think a lot of people can enjoy

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 17, 2023, 06:12:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 16, 2023, 08:41:17 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on November 16, 2023, 11:12:01 AM
QuoteGraham and Norwood handle the comedic and dramatic tonal fluctuations with grace and nuance, nimbly landing both punchlines and emotional gut-punches.
Ugh!!!! Fucking BRANdrey Hepburn.  :stressed:
You're noticing too! :wub:
:howfestive:

Summertime

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 17, 2023, 06:26:03 PM
Quote from: Summertime on November 17, 2023, 05:11:13 PMI love that it's #1 especially since she's the lead. Her agent will likely use that as a talking point when trying to get her more roles. It shows she can lead a movie to success.

Vaughn needs to be on point for The Front Room promo so that can do well not just here but also in the international markets.  We need horror podcasts/YouTube interviews, magazine interviews (Shape, Women's Health, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmo, etc., since she writes poetry any literature type magazines), appearances on cooking shows, a Brazil/Japan/and other market interviews/appearances, etc..
Accurate.  She won. The roles are about to start pouring in. B9 might take a backseat lolz.

She's a leading movie lady and I hope she accepts this and starts moving as one. If a miracle happens and her team puts together a nice visibility rollout for The Front Room and those box office numbers hit the scripts she's going to get are going to be so good.

I hope her team does what some actors teams have done when their client has a successful lead project and send Hollywood Reporter, Variety, or Deadline a victory lap fluff piece about the success of Best.Christmas. Ever!.

Ulysses

Quote from: Ma Lo on November 17, 2023, 07:20:47 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 17, 2023, 06:56:21 PMI'm so scared to watch this. The reviews are awful

It's good give it a shot some of the best movies and video games in the world have awful reviews. It's silly but entertaining.
True, but the audience reviews are too. Imma smoke up in a bit and put this on.

Sovereign.

I can't believe our girl is no. 1 on Netflix! This reminds me when Moesha entered Top 10 back in 2020. All the groundwork young Brandy laid in the 90's has prepared her for this next chapter of life.