Monica's new single- Alone in Your Heart! On iTunes now! (Official Thread)

Started by Young, November 19, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

I'm actually fucking disgusted. I spent $70 on that meet and greet and supposedly still have to buy a concert ticket. But now theyre selling both for $49. I'm not buying her fucking album and I want her to rot in hell

rosone1

Quote from: GRILL on November 21, 2015, 11:46:00 AM
I'm actually fucking disgusted. I spent $70 on that meet and greet and supposedly still have to buy a concert ticket. But now theyre selling both for $49. I'm not buying her fucking album and I want her to rot in hell
Tears :plzstop:
But see if they're refundable.And get the bundle.

Checkmate Burruss

Technically they're not selling both for $49. You have to buy the album to get the code. The code doesn't guarantee you a ticket as it is on a first come first serve basis. So when they run out, you still would have to buy a ticket. The meet and greet bundle is an add-on. Also, the $75 package on bigcartel includes an item of code red merchandise supposedly
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Lazarus

:plzstop: :plzstop:

rosone1

Quote from: Kode Red on November 21, 2015, 12:18:32 PM

Technically they're not selling both for $49. You have to buy the album to get the code. The code doesn't guarantee you a ticket as it is on a first come first serve basis. So when they run out, you still would have to buy a ticket. The meet and greet bundle is an add-on. Also, the $75 package on bigcartel includes an item of code red merchandise supposedly
See how big of a mess this is.The free tickets with album purchase is only for the Atlanta show.The meet and greet/CD bundle for $49 is for the other cities.But $49 does not include concert tickets right?

Phantom

:plzstop:

FINE.

n

Herb.

I spent $70 on that meet and greet
/

mon charges her fans to meet her?

wat kinda tlc mess is she pullin

Code Red: itsMista

This new team is have is very money hungry. That's why I made a scene at the park MLK weekend. They pissed me the fuck off.

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: Herbie on November 21, 2015, 12:44:28 PM
I spent $70 on that meet and greet
/

mon charges her fans to meet her?

wat kinda tlc mess is she pullin

Right. To talk a pic with your own phone. I never get into the person but the music so trying this for the first time wasn't a good experience

rosone1

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on November 21, 2015, 12:50:37 PM
This new team is have is very money hungry. That's why I made a scene at the park MLK weekend. They pissed me the fuck off. Big Kurt is a bitch
Labor Day?But I'm not so sure money's the motive here.I think it's more to limit the number of people.Since a lot of her shows are back to back.But this past summer, he was letting people who bought those $20 shirts skip line.Foul.