Monica's new single- Alone in Your Heart! On iTunes now! (Official Thread)

Started by Young, November 19, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRILL on November 21, 2015, 11:46:00 AM
I'm actually fucking disgusted. I spent $70 on that meet and greet and supposedly still have to buy a concert ticket. But now theyre selling both for $49. I'm not buying her fucking album and I want her to rot in hell
SDDSDDSDDDSDDDSDDDSDD
wow, i feel this way and didn't have to come up off 70 bucks to get there  LOLZ!
Me>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Young on November 20, 2015, 04:10:20 PM
So proud of her

This face to face connecting>>>>

Then the TV promo will roll out over the holidays

Brilliant

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

That's it luv. If you believe it you can achieve it :plzstop:

MAY

Code Red: itsMista

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 21, 2015, 01:34:27 PM
I'm actually fucking disgusted. I spent $70 on that meet and greet and supposedly still have to buy a concert ticket. But now theyre selling both for $49. I'm not buying her fucking album and I want her to rot in hell
SDDSDDSDDDSDDDSDDDSDD
wow, i feel this way and didn't have to come up off 70 bucks to get there  LOLZ!
Me>>>>>>>>

Aww that's cool LMAO!

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: rosone1 on November 21, 2015, 01:23:47 PM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on November 21, 2015, 12:50:37 PM
This new team is have is very money hungry. That's why I made a scene at the park MLK weekend. They pissed me the fuck off. Big Kurt is a bitch
Labor Day?But I'm not so sure money's the motive here.I think it's more to limit the number of people.Since a lot of her shows are back to back.But this past summer, he was letting people who bought those $20 shirts skip line.Foul.

Right. I just didn't want a shirt honestly.

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

tigernathan

sdnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvsdfcvcxvvfffffffffffffffffff

Herb.

Quote from: GRILL on November 21, 2015, 03:00:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 21, 2015, 01:34:27 PM
SDDSDDSDDDSDDDSDDDSDD
Me>>>>>>>>

Aww that's cool LMAO!
;,mpjnoh

RekeRig

I don't believe in that charging fans to meet you bullshit, but I doubt it was her idea. She doesn't seem like the type to pull some BS like that

Getting people to buy the album is one thing, but that ain't fuckin cute

LOONA.

Young