Monica's new single- Alone in Your Heart! On iTunes now! (Official Thread)

Started by Young, November 19, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Idk
But I'm with Rig
Doesn't seem like her
But Shannon ain't doing shit.. Sis might just wanna eat

Young

I'm sure the label had something to do with it and I sure they're getting coins for this tour as well.

But people have been asking her on IG to do meet and greets so I dunno..

Checkmate Burruss

I mean it's plenty bitches out here charging 2..3...4 hundred dollars for some meet & greet pic mess and you can barely get through blinking before you're moved along.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

RekeRig

Quote from: Kode Red on November 21, 2015, 07:30:26 PM
I mean it's plenty bitches out here charging 2..3...4 hundred dollars for some meet & greet pic mess and you can barely get through blinking before you're moved along.
and i don't like it

If Brandy pulled that shit during chicago I'd drag her too. I really don't think Monica was in charge of that particular idea

I like people bringing their album receipts in order to get into the show and other things like that, but that's it. I remember when Kevin hart was comin up a few years ago and he was charging all that money to meet his ass. I pretty much laughed in their face and left

BAPHOMET.

Checkmate Burruss

I don't mind if an artist does it when they're on tour as long as it's not the price of a car note/mortgage.

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Lazarus

:ohwow:

70 dollars for a meet and greet

Zankou.

I disputed the charges on my credit card and got refunded LMAO!

Code Red: itsMista

Bish

You pay for the show so why not charge to do a meet and greet? I wish Brandy had done it because I would have had a guaranteed way of meeting her.

tigernathan

Quote from: G L O C K on November 21, 2015, 07:26:52 PM
Idk
But I'm with Rig
Doesn't seem like her
But Shannon ain't doing shit.. Sis might just wanna eat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfffdfdfdfff