Monica's new single- Alone in Your Heart! On iTunes now! (Official Thread)

Started by Young, November 19, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

He's cheating on her
And I don't like it
And I can tell that she was pissed about something and she posted it on her Instagram
Maybe someone was being messy or something

And then in her interview the other day
She said something about things not being 100 at home all the time .. Which is realistic but I can tell she's trying to fight for her marriage

Her aura is down!
Her spirit ..
she's searching for an answer..

I know my fucking Queen!
She ain't happy with him!
She's putting on a fake smile

Code Red: itsMista

Glock bby, With the power of the Internet and b source, this rumor can spark like fire crackers. Imma just say this is you and you only. We need Mon 100% focus on this album. She just post a pic with Shannon. I think she is fine.

Young

I'm sure they're going through all the normal things people go through.

They fight, he's a man, she's a busy star etc..

I know they love each other and will fight for their marriage.

GLOCK

Young u have to admit..
Don't u see this fake smile queen is putting on?????
U know her like I do :'(

Young

Quote from: G L O C K on November 27, 2015, 12:31:46 AM
Young u have to admit..

I definitely feel there's mess going on.

But me and my guy fight, and I do subliminal tweets and have to fake smile when we're out and about yet fighting.

So I'm just hoping it's just that.  :stressed:

But you're right luv..I definitely see something

GLOCK

Hmm
She deleted that long ass rant she posted
Y'all didn't see it?

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on November 27, 2015, 12:35:54 AM
Quote from: G L O C K on November 27, 2015, 12:31:46 AM
Young u have to admit..

I definitely feel there's mess going on.

But me and my guy fight, and I do subliminal tweets and have to fake smile when we're out and about yet fighting.

So I'm just hoping it's just that.  :stressed:

But you're right luv..I definitely see something
:'(

How is he cheating? He is with her on the road every single fucking day. Like he lives in her pocket luv. Even if he is cheating, how in the hell do he have time and how the hell did he get away form Mon.

But I do understand where you are coming from. I use to tell the doves all the time that Rocko was cheating and they thought I was lying and bring negative. You know how they can be with the "real fan" mess. But it was very very obvious that he was a cheater. Future was too so I don't see how Ci didn't see it from first sight.

Young

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on November 27, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
How is he cheating? He is with her on the road every single fucking day. Like he lives in her pocket luv. Even if he is cheating, how in the hell do he have time and how the hell did he get away form Mon.

But I do understand where you are coming from. I use to tell the doves all the time that Rocko was cheating and they thought I was lying and bring negative. You know how they can be with the "real fan" mess. But it was very very obvious that he was a cheater. Future was too so I don't see how Ci didn't see it from first sight.

There was mess that leaked

And he even posted something and deleted it about them not always seeing eye to eye but he loves her anyway.

And just a few days ago he tweeted about people not being loved the way they need

GLOCK

Tony
We definitely saw mess ..
Smh it's sad
Every relationship goes thru it's ups and downs but I don't think they will endure

Quote from: Young on November 27, 2015, 12:39:52 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on November 27, 2015, 12:37:37 AM

There was mess that leaked

And he even posted something and deleted it about them not always seeing eye to eye but he loves her anyway.

And just a few days ago he tweeted about people not being loved the way they need

I stop following Mon like that along time ago. But no shade, atlease we will get the old Mon who made the heartbroken hits back  :ohwow:

Because this happy shit is driving me crazy. She so in love that everything sound good to hear ears.

Young

I'm gonna believe they'll make it through.

They just hit 5 years.

Even that's hard for most.
I think her focusing on this era is what's causing the drama, because he's trying to get back into a team and training

I think when the eras over and she's Preggo again they'll be okay