Comedian?s Film Canceled Because He Masturbated In Front Of 2 Women In ?02

Started by Cowgirl, November 09, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

AIDS

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on November 09, 2017, 03:02:28 PM
Survivor! Brave!

Rebecca Corry said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

So what's the problem?

GLOCK

lmfao
the problem is this shouldve come to light much sooner LMFAO :scrumptious:

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 09, 2017, 03:08:08 PM
n

15 years ago? Gorl u weren't touched get over it
Like maybe I'm missing sumn :dead:
I mean, i didn't read all the mess but this sounds like more bullshit from that lil snippet I just saw. He asked to masturbate in front of u and u said no. Did he proceed to take his dick out and nut on ur face or...........

Cowboy Nine

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2017, 03:07:17 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 09, 2017, 03:02:28 PM
Survivor! Brave!

Rebecca Corry said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

So what's the problem?

!!!

Right. These women are trash

CHOKE

These stupid gorls

The way I would have jumped on that dick
Got pregnant and been set for LIFE