Future Disses Ciara & Russell On Radio Show

Started by Lazarus, January 18, 2019, 11:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

New album, another Ciara discussion

Never fails

BAPHOMET.

Lazarus

January 18, 2019, 11:12:27 AM #3 Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 11:13:11 AM by Lazarus
She's trending on Twitter because of this. He's a marketing genius lol He definitely know how to drum up promo for his album.

Cartierline

'ology

He is PISSED!! Zbzzbzhxjxjdjjdjddjd
And it's funny AF!
The only thing Ciara did wrong if she didn't try to introduce them when they were dating if true. But who knows what he's saying is true he is trash AF.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

ChillOut

Quote from: Lazarus on January 18, 2019, 11:12:27 AM
She's trending on Twitter because of this. He's a marketing genius lol He definitely know how to drum up promo for his album.
:butim16robert: No one is talking about his trash album.

Kalifornia.

Is he still on this? :dead:

The way he & Ciara both have used this poor child to get back at each other is disgusting.

They need to grow up.

ChillOut

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 18, 2019, 11:35:11 AM

The way he & Ciara both have used this poor child to get back at each other is disgusting.

They need to grow up.
How has Ciara used the child to get back at him? Ciara moved on from that druggie, he is the one that uses her name for his trash albums, it has been going on for years :uhh: :damselindistress:.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ChillOut on January 18, 2019, 11:36:35 AM

They need to grow up.
How has Ciara used the child to get back at him? Ciara moved on from that druggie, he is the one that uses her name for his trash albums, it has been going on for years :uhh: :damselindistress:.

The way she had that boy all in photos hugged up on Russell. She was messing too.

They've both been trying to get at each other. Ciara was just more slick with her's.

fedswatchin

Quote from: 'ology on January 18, 2019, 11:14:45 AM
He is PISSED!! Zbzzbzhxjxjdjjdjddjd
And it's funny AF!
The only thing Ciara did wrong if she didn't try to introduce them when they were dating if true. But who knows what he's saying is true he is trash AF.
She did

3:00

Before they even got engaged

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 18, 2019, 11:42:23 AM

They need to grow up.

The way she had that boy all in photos hugged up on Russell. She was messing too.

They've both been trying to get at each other. Ciara was just more slick with her's.
I agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

It sounds like Future would have no issue Russell taking care of his son... it just doesn't want the public talking about it.
BRANDY

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 18, 2019, 11:42:23 AM

They need to grow up.

your hate has deluded you :plzstop: