Started by BAPHOMET., January 19, 2019, 01:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Ariana, hun... I love you, girl
Don't fuck it up
:everythingok:
BRANDY

b7

She really needs to be careful. fans hyping you can sometimes put ur in this bubble and u forget what?s what and where u are sddddd girl ...

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

DrewBabyLove

White woman buy hair too... I'm looking for the problem here. One moment we mad bc the world thinks only black women wear weave, now we upset a white woman acknowledges their weave? Just trying to keep up. But don't see how this has anything to do with racism.

DrewBabyLove

However, I'm not a fan of hers, haven't seen the video or heard the song so maybe there's something deeper outside this screenshot that I'm ignorant to.

FRANCE

I blame Victoria and Tayla tho. They wrote that song for her and was all up in the video like all is good.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on January 19, 2019, 02:56:21 PM
White woman buy hair too... I'm looking for the problem here. One moment we mad bc the world thinks only black women wear weave, now we upset a white woman acknowledges their weave? Just trying to keep up. But don't see how this has anything to do with racism.
:uhh: nigger....

'ology

Z
Boy

'ology

Quote from: Baph Dreymon. on January 19, 2019, 03:11:14 PM
:uhh: nigger....
Zzzxxcvggfxzzzz
Let me tell u I had that typed and erased it.

fedswatchin

Quote from: SPARK on January 19, 2019, 03:01:13 PM
I blame Victoria and Tayla tho. They wrote that song for her and was all up in the video like all is good.
im sorry but Victoria Monet is a WEAK ass bitch :plzstop: bitch is playing the Kelly Rowland role in these videos and she think things are gon fair well for her solo stuff? Vvbbvccccvvv

LiiVE

I can?t wait for us to evolve a bit and stop getting mad over this dumb shit

Navyman

Somebody said let's just cancel her in advance just to be on the safe side.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: november on January 19, 2019, 03:51:44 PM
I can?t wait for us to evolve a bit and stop getting mad over this dumb shit
s

BAPHOMET.

I pray for the day Black people dont just try to sweep shit under a rug and give people a pass.

Navyman

Quote from: Baph Dreymon. on January 19, 2019, 04:03:53 PM
I pray for the day Black people dont just try to sweep shit under a rug and give people a pass.
!!!!!
So damn passive and weak, but buck the fuck up towards each other. That's why I men go so damn hard on our women. They take that frustration out on them, they ain't got the heart to go up the totem pole.