TC is tweeting about Brandy

Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:18:34 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:14:30 PM
Brandy is a person. She don't have no machine behind ber anymore so she can just be herself. She sacrificed her childhood for her career, I think she's earned the right to say what she wants.

Whitney cursed a bitch out from time to time and it didn't change her legend status. All the greats like Aretha, Chaka, Patti,etc were never shy about voicing their opinions. Nothing is going to change the fact that Brandy is a part of pop culture history. That can never be taken from her.

Stop trying to tell a grown ass woman how to live her life and how to deal with disrespect when most of y'all fags got missing keys on your keyboard from somebody saying something on here that you took to heart. And it's clear with all the multiple accounts and multiple fumes that some people don't have a life outside this board. Find a different hobby other than fuming as Brandy for not living up to your fantasies.

i agree.
sssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Brandy is a person. She don't have no machine behind ber anymore so she can just be herself. She sacrificed her childhood for her career, I think she's earned the right to say what she wants.

Whitney cursed a bitch out from time to time and it didn't change her legend status. All the greats like Aretha, Chaka, Patti,etc were never shy about voicing their opinions. Nothing is going to change the fact that Brandy is a part of pop culture history. That can never be taken from her.

Stop trying to tell a grown ass woman how to live her life and how to deal with disrespect when most of y'all fags got missing keys on your keyboard from somebody saying something on here that you took to heart. And it's clear with all the multiple accounts and multiple fumes that some people don't have a life outside this board. Find a different hobby other than fuming as Brandy for not living up to your fantasies.

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

brocka is Diego guys

It makes sense now :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

brocka4life

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 09:19:08 PM
sssssss

Did you just compare Whit and Aretha setting reporters str8 to Brandy arguing with TC

And imply that anyone who doesn't agree with what she says is jealous?

I really regret being associated with the Starz tbh :kii:

Are you addressing me?

I never mentioned any reporters.

Did Whitney not check a woman on tv for bothering her while eating?

Who said anything about jealousy? More fantasies huh?

GLOCK

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 09:19:46 PM

i agree.
sssssssssssssssssssss
VVBNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMM

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 09:21:56 PM
brocka is Diego guys

It makes sense now :kii:

sis just fa'got to log out dat accounK

Different

brocka4life

Quote from: SingBran on December 30, 2016, 09:19:44 PM

i agree.

Wait. Did you just...
:dead:

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: SingBran on December 30, 2016, 09:19:44 PM

i agree.

Wait. Did you just...
:dead:

the SCREAM i just let out :dead:

brocka4life

Yeah, because no one can agree with what they said.
This board ain't important enough for me to have more than one account.
Whoever Diego is, I ain't him.
But I'm not about to waste my life trying to convince any of you otherwise.

This board comes up with the dumbest theories.

Mel.

hey, brocka4life..question.
where are you from? you live in NY?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:31:31 PM
Yeah, because no one can agree with what they said.
This board ain't important enough for me to have more than one account.
Whoever Diego is, I ain't him.

This board comes up with the dumbest theories.

its okay babe they just couldnt deal with the checkmate u switfly gave to them so they tried to switch the conversation to a double account mess

i see it

but everything you said was on point :wub:

Different

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:31:31 PM
s

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

yeah, I thought he just quoted himself to emphasize his prophetic ass post, which was probably the best one in the whole thread :dead:

b7

Baph' drags Brandy in private messages

Saw some but didn't wanna say lolz