TC is tweeting about Brandy

Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: SingBran on December 30, 2016, 09:19:44 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:18:34 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:14:30 PM
Brandy is a person. She don't have no machine behind ber anymore so she can just be herself. She sacrificed her childhood for her career, I think she's earned the right to say what she wants.

Whitney cursed a bitch out from time to time and it didn't change her legend status. All the greats like Aretha, Chaka, Patti,etc were never shy about voicing their opinions. Nothing is going to change the fact that Brandy is a part of pop culture history. That can never be taken from her.

Stop trying to tell a grown ass woman how to live her life and how to deal with disrespect when most of y'all fags got missing keys on your keyboard from somebody saying something on here that you took to heart. And it's clear with all the multiple accounts and multiple fumes that some people don't have a life outside this board. Find a different hobby other than fuming as Brandy for not living up to your fantasies.

i agree.

Wait. Did you just...
:dead:

what the fuck

Aalonso.

Quote from: glock on December 30, 2016, 09:23:40 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 09:19:46 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:18:34 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:14:30 PM
Brandy is a person. She don't have no machine behind ber anymore so she can just be herself. She sacrificed her childhood for her career, I think she's earned the right to say what she wants.

Whitney cursed a bitch out from time to time and it didn't change her legend status. All the greats like Aretha, Chaka, Patti,etc were never shy about voicing their opinions. Nothing is going to change the fact that Brandy is a part of pop culture history. That can never be taken from her.

Stop trying to tell a grown ass woman how to live her life and how to deal with disrespect when most of y'all fags got missing keys on your keyboard from somebody saying something on here that you took to heart. And it's clear with all the multiple accounts and multiple fumes that some people don't have a life outside this board. Find a different hobby other than fuming as Brandy for not living up to your fantasies.

i agree.
sssssssssssssssssssss
VVBNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMM

this moan I let out djdhhddh

JaMuzik

December 30, 2016, 10:19:14 PM #393 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:20:02 PM by JaMuzik
Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 10:11:59 PM
Quote from: JaMuzik on December 30, 2016, 10:04:26 PM
lmao the way i kinda triggered the whole dilemma on instagram eek. welk kinda lmoo :plzstop:  :dead:

Glad to see they made up!!!
sssssssssssssss
you're 4everBrandy101?

Not giving an OOPS after getting Brandy's wig sifted from side to side :plzstop:

oh no no! i'm not, but I wrote a comment basically saying "TC stays shading Brandy and being messy, delete this", TC dragged me and this other girl, 4everbrandy101 told us to cool it just focus on the video, and I was like cool I'll respect, but then Bran jumped in like "wonderful memeories, love the vidya, respect tc in spite of shade, lets leave that word behind, thanks for sticking up for me" and then it blew up into this mess. It was all deleted within 30 minutes though

yummy

JaMuzik

I feel humbled and honored by Ghan @ing me  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: i fucking LOVE her

BigDawg

Quote from: JaMuzik on December 30, 2016, 10:19:14 PM
lmao the way i kinda triggered the whole dilemma on instagram eek. welk kinda lmoo :plzstop:  :dead:

sssssssssssssss
you're 4everBrandy101?

Not giving an OOPS after getting Brandy's wig sifted from side to side :plzstop:

oh no no! i'm not, but I wrote a comment basically saying "TC stays shading Brandy and being messy, delete this", TC dragged me and this other girl, 4everbrandy101 told us to cool it just focus on the video, and I was like cool I'll respect, but then Bran jumped in like "wonderful memeories, love the vidya, respect tc in spite of shade, lets leave that word behind, thanks for sticking up for me" and then it blew up into this mess. It was all deleted within 30 minutes though
Fuck TC

JaMuzik

Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 30, 2016, 10:22:08 PM
Quote from: JaMuzik on December 30, 2016, 10:19:14 PM

sssssssssssssss
you're 4everBrandy101?

j

hey afro bby  :ohwow:

b7

RatherBe

December 30, 2016, 10:38:01 PM #400 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:38:47 PM by AJ
Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 30, 2016, 10:33:16 PM
asojp9hi08asug7as]]]

the expression on estelle's face

we got next.
:omgwatshappening:

b7

Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 30, 2016, 10:33:16 PM
asojp9hi08asug7as]]]

the expression on estelle's face

we got next.
ddfffffffgggggg

GLOCK