Quavo/Nicki "She for Keeps" video is on Apple Music

Started by BAPHOMET., January 04, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Sdffffggg i had no idea my fresh was a NICKI

After the way she came for Mariah?

:omgwatshappening:

ya rock muh world.

i think we'll continue to see more of nicki but just in different types of places soon

:wub:

she has a presence

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Maui on January 04, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
Quote from: MINAJ. on January 04, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
Nicki regardless is already solidified. Nicki sold albums and singles in a climate where you actually had to do it. Yay for Cardi for getting a few streams but she?ll never..... I just want both ladies to win and be successful together. A Bey/Rih book.
i think its easier for R&B acts to stay around longer and coexist because you can venture and transition into a more mature realm. ala fas's lemonade etc. its more flexible. so its easier for rih and fas to go into two different DIRECTIONS, even though they're on the same highway.

female rap is just that....its all about the beat, the energy...the catch phrases and lingo. not much flexibility or places u can go with it. cardi's hungry, she has that fresh youthful energy that honestly nicki doesnt have anymore. she's on her harajuku barbie mess right now in terms of aura and energy.
but I think Nicki has one more era in her to really slay. She hasn?t really any solo music since the Tringle and out of the 3 Changed It was the best song but Wayne ruined it.

She needs Bey?s team to really reel her in. She needs to disappear, get her business in order, stay off social media, reconnect with her fans and slay. She?s boring now. Her and Gaga. I?m pissed.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: MINAJ. on January 04, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
Quote from: Maui on January 04, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
Quote from: MINAJ. on January 04, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
Nicki regardless is already solidified. Nicki sold albums and singles in a climate where you actually had to do it. Yay for Cardi for getting a few streams but she?ll never..... I just want both ladies to win and be successful together. A Bey/Rih book.
i think its easier for R&B acts to stay around longer and coexist because you can venture and transition into a more mature realm. ala fas's lemonade etc. its more flexible. so its easier for rih and fas to go into two different DIRECTIONS, even though they're on the same highway.

female rap is just that....its all about the beat, the energy...the catch phrases and lingo. not much flexibility or places u can go with it. cardi's hungry, she has that fresh youthful energy that honestly nicki doesnt have anymore. she's on her harajuku barbie mess right now in terms of aura and energy.
but I think Nicki has one more era in her to really slay. She hasn?t really any solo music since the Tringle and out of the 3 Changed It was the best song but Wayne ruined it.

She needs Bey?s team to really reel her in. She needs to disappear, get her business in order, stay off social media, reconnect with her fans and slay. She?s boring now. Her and Gaga. I?m pissed.
good god damns point.

we'll see what her next era gives

fresh

Quote from: 1RIG on January 04, 2018, 01:50:02 AM
Sdffffggg i had no idea my fresh was a NICKI

After the way she came for Mariah?

:omgwatshappening:

told ya I can be objective  :wub:

but that Trini bitch better never try Goddess Carey ever again or thats her ass

4 fucking k

v

I honestly feel bad. This is just embarrassing at this point.

Vonc2002

Quote from: element on January 04, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
v

I honestly feel bad. This is just embarrassing at this point.
sdsddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

XXX.

Did this bitch really say,

I'm me-e!
When will the gils see-e-e!
They will never be NIcki-i!
And that's the real kiki-i!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Not "that's the real kiki!"

Nicki takes me out!  :kii:

She looks AMAZING!  Nicki is stunning.

But she is hopping on the worst shit.  And that's the problem.

Song...is....GARBAGE!

XXX.

ya rock muh world.

sfdmo[
smdfosdmf[smdfo[
sdm[sd

ds
fd

fsdd

worship ha :blessed:

mornin bew :woohoo: