Coming Out as gay at 7 Years Old: How Should Parents Respond?

Started by Kalifornia., April 02, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Smack him upside the head and tell him to.keep his head in the books untill he 25

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Pearls Khan

CHOKE

I think I was 5 when my teacher caught me with my hands down this boys pants in kindergarten

We use to play house and I was the mom

Some kids jus know what they want at a young age

yummy

Be cool about it and tell your child to wait until they become a teenager to be able to better understand themselves.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Wild Bitch on April 02, 2018, 06:55:45 AM
I think I was 5 when my teacher caught me with my hands down this boys pants in kindergarten

I was 5 when I knew I was gay. People may say that's way to early to know. But I knew who i was.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

como la whore

I definitely knew as early as 1st grade. Not necessarily what gay was, I just knew I liked boys.

Mel.

Zabi.

Quote from: Wild Bitch on April 02, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

:guys:

Genesis

Well, its clear he got that idea from a tv show, which the media tried so hard to shove down children?s throats.

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 02, 2018, 07:21:17 AM
Be cool about it and tell your child to wait until they become a teenager to be able to better understand themselves.

MelMel

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Genesis on April 02, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
Well, its clear he got that idea from a tv show, which the media tried so hard to shove down children?s throats.
:dead: