Brandy gorl

Started by Heated🔥, March 30, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 30, 2020, 01:43:43 PM
Stop acting like Bran is Macy Gray or somebody :dead:

I know she dresses like it but ch..

!!!

Like this gang of the high and mighty Bsource folks who think their logic of "move on she don't care" is the golden nugget.

FOH!

fedswatchin

I think the stars just wanna see Bran play to win. Nothing wrong with that. Y'all are basically saying "she's gonna flop anyway so what's the point in promoting and generating buzz?" That's a defeatist attitude ggvvg6ccv having faith in your fave, even when the chips are down >>>>>>>

Hopefully they contact MTV to do a bedroom/living room performance mess. I'd wanna watch it, and Im sure millions of others would too

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 01:45:01 PM
I think the stars just wanna see Bran play to win. Nothing wrong with that. Y'all are basically saying "she's gonna flop anyway so what's the point in promoting and generating buzz?" That's a defeatist attitude ggvvg6ccv having faith in your fave, even when the chips are down >>>>>>>

Hopefully they contact MTV to do a bedroom/living room performance mess. I'd wanna watch it, and Im sure millions of others would too
nope I think I'm being realistic
We've been having the down conversation for the past 12 years :dead: like....
Hi

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 01:44:47 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 30, 2020, 01:43:43 PM
Stop acting like Bran is Macy Gray or somebody :dead:

I know she dresses like it but ch..

!!!

Like this gang of the high and mighty Bsource folks who think their logic of "move on she don't care" is the golden nugget.

FOH!
g

fedswatchin

And the chips ain't even down. The mess would've been out with performances attached to it, had corona not showed up and showed out. I bet her schedule was packed like sardines

BRockaBaby

Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 01:46:30 PM
And the chips ain't even down. The mess would've been out with performances attached to it, had corona not showed up and showed out. I bet her schedule was packed like sardines

I can only imagine!  I miss seeing queen out and about!

Gilgamesh.

March 30, 2020, 01:48:11 PM #96 Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:48:29 PM by Gilgamesh.
^RIGHT. I'm not expecting a massive roll out but can y'all really say there's nothing she can be doing rn in place of releasing Baby Mama?

GLOCK

BIJNOK

ROM this tiger got me shaking
is it an ode to joe exotic?

Gilgamesh.

fedswatchin

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:45:57 PM
Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 01:45:01 PM

nope I think I'm being realistic
We've been having the down conversation for the past 12 years :dead: like....
Hi
Bran already started making steps toward becoming more present. In the past 2 years she gave us Lullaby with Todrick, Jet Black with Anderson, Freedom Rings and we can't forget Love Again happened. A certified single  :cheerup. She wants it. Corona is the main thing that threw a wrench in her plans with BM

Young

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:33:52 PM
Quote from: 'ology on March 30, 2020, 01:33:33 PM
Z if y'all don't wash y'all hands!
Brandy ain't doing nothing lol
nznxnxnxnxmznnz
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z

Znd

Sndbdbdbdbddbdbbddbdbdbdbdbb

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 30, 2020, 01:48:11 PM
^RIGHT. I'm not expecting a massive roll out but can y'all really say there's nothing she can be doing rn in place of releasing Baby Mama?
no one is saying there's isn't anything she should be doing, I think we're saying she just isn't going to DO it :dead:
I think think of a million things she can do for her fans during this time, but is it realistic to expect Brandy to promote her music or herself when the era hasn't even started?
She barely promotes her mess when she's IN era mode

Bish

I was thinking yesterday how awesome it would have been for her and Monica to do a song battle on IG live. 

Edge gorl

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:44:21 PM
I don't think she cares
And it's ok :dead:
ncncfv

yea, rlly

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Bish on March 30, 2020, 01:52:26 PM
I was thinking yesterday how awesome it would have been for her and Monica to do a song battle on IG live.
:plzstop: