Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

She still thinks she's in the 90's/early 00's
when you can disappear, give mysterious and POW! pop up

you have to stay visible these days or you'll be forgotten
the attention spans are short!

Sovereign.

Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 01:45:01 PM
I think the stars just wanna see Bran play to win. Nothing wrong with that. Y'all are basically saying "she's gonna flop anyway so what's the point in promoting and generating buzz?" That's a defeatist attitude ggvvg6ccv having faith in your fave, even when the chips are down >>>>>>>

Hopefully they contact MTV to do a bedroom/living room performance mess. I'd wanna watch it, and Im sure millions of others would too

I hear you, Tal. But success is really up for interpretation these days. It's really a time for artists to do them. Sales are not what they were and there's a sort of freedom in that m. Not having to rise to the expectations of the masses or mainstream consumer consumption.

Brandy is really in her creative bag and we as fans can use this as an opportunity to anticipate the ART versus how things will flesh out commercially for her. It's old news.

The goal is for Brandy to enjoy this moment in time. She's worked 8 years to finally release a piece of art that means a great deal to her and those who contributed.

I anticipate Brandy's success. She'll perform well. I have belief that she and her team are going to do their damnest to see to it, but the ultimate goal is to create a moment in time that will be meaningful for her and us - the people who have been riding with her from the jump.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Sovereign. on March 30, 2020, 01:54:32 PM
I think the stars just wanna see Bran play to win. Nothing wrong with that. Y'all are basically saying "she's gonna flop anyway so what's the point in promoting and generating buzz?" That's a defeatist attitude ggvvg6ccv having faith in your fave, even when the chips are down >>>>>>>

Hopefully they contact MTV to do a bedroom/living room performance mess. I'd wanna watch it, and Im sure millions of others would too

I hear you, Tal. But success is really up for interpretation these days. It's really a time for artists to do them. Sales are not what they were and there's a sort of freedom in that m. Not having to rise to the expectations of the masses or mainstream consumer consumption.

Brandy is really in her creative bag and we as fans can use this as an opportunity to anticipate the ART versus how things will flesh out commercially for her. It's old news.

The goal is for Brandy to enjoy this moment in time. She's worked 8 years to finally release a piece of art that means a great deal to her and those who contributed.

I anticipate Brandy's success. She'll perform well. I have belief that she and her team are going to do their damnest to see to it, but the ultimate goal is to create a moment in time that will be meaningful for her and us - the people who have been riding with her from the jump.

Harlem

March 30, 2020, 01:56:54 PM #108 Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:57:26 PM by Harlem
Brandy needs to push to that piano in her crib and sing When You Touch Me, Nothing and LWCMO
:stressed:

Mel.

Quote from: Harlem on March 30, 2020, 01:56:54 PM
Brandy needs to push to that piano in her crib and sing When You Touch Me, Nothing and LWCMO

That would be cute

Bish

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:53:46 PM
Quote from: Bish on March 30, 2020, 01:52:26 PM
I was thinking yesterday how awesome it would have been for her and Monica to do a song battle on IG live.
:plzstop:
I mean if you have a beef might as well capitalize off it. Or sing like Tamia and Deborah did. They'd easily get 100k viewers and she can plug her stuff the way Neyo and Johnta did.

But I'm done talking about this because she's not going to do anything anyway.

Mel.

OMG, remember "bathroom bangers"
I wonder why she stopped doing those

it could've been a cute lil series

wizzy

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:55:41 PM

'ology

this would dope but we'll never get it 🤦🏽‍♂️
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Le Champ

whew somebody pin this and frame

fedswatchin

:howfestive:

Sovereign.

March 30, 2020, 02:28:48 PM #116 Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:29:06 PM by Sovereign.
I notice this strange culture as well with Rihanna, Beyonce, etc.  Though they are way bigger Pop stars than Brandy, there's something admirable about the way they are moving in 2020. They are dedicating their time and passions to what THEY want to do and not what the masses demand of them.

Y'all gone learn to grow up and appreciate the artists for all of who they are and not just what they can do for YOU.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on March 30, 2020, 01:51:16 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:33:52 PM
Quote from: 'ology on March 30, 2020, 01:33:33 PM
Z if y'all don't wash y'all hands!
Brandy ain't doing nothing lol
nznxnxnxnxmznnz
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z

Znd

Sndbdbdbdbddbdbbddbdbdbdbdbb
:plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Bitch

The way When You Touch Me is relevant to how folks gon be acting after corona ends vvvvvvv :ohwow:

RAY7

Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 02:36:59 PM
Bitch

The way When You Touch Me is relevant to how folks gon be acting after corona ends vvvvvvv :ohwow:
!!!