Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noni

so this is how it ends? No new music? Smh :(

Mrd0ndada

To anyone having a hard time getting a refund on flights...I  @?d my airline on twitter in fumes & they inboxed me & fixed the issue. 
🙄

Ma Lo

Brandy has like..zero respect for her fans.. and that is just terrible.

Aalumeci.

omg what a hard pill to swallow.

Unless someone gets a hold of all the throwaway mess, TwoEleven was Brandy?s last album

GLOCK

People love power
I?ve learned that silent likes the idea of being in the mix and putting that in the atmosphere

Versus reality
He?s simply a fan who gets to film her seldomly

Flat tf owt

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 02:55:00 PM
People love power
I?ve learned that silent likes the idea of being in the mix and putting that in the atmosphere

Versus reality

Flat tf owt

nnnnn when you said he uses his imagination to give us vague details and he told someone ?When I said she?s okay, I meant as in alive?.

f
f
f
f
d

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 25, 2019, 02:56:48 PM
People love power

Versus reality

Flat tf owt

nnnnn when you said he uses his imagination to give us vague details and he told someone ?When I said she?s okay, I meant as in alive?.

f
f
f
f
d
hcjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjdd

Bro.  :plzstop:
Like  :uhh:

Of course we know she?s fucking alive
I can?t believe ppl still have faith in this casual ass fan smfh

This nigga PLAYS

KippDaddy

I got my flight credited but again my shit was only $85.

Has anyone heard from Bor yet?  I feel so bad

ya rock muh world.

January 25, 2019, 03:03:25 PM #1059 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 03:04:17 PM by The Common Sense Fairy
People love power

Versus reality

Flat tf owt
Ran this through my fax machine

No errors found.

Bish

Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.
She did Essence festival just fine. And the BET tribute.

Brandy, to me, thrives off confidence and a lot of that confidence comes when she is experiencing success and knows people believe in her and are supporting. Selling out both shows should have given her all the courage she needed. If not she needs to retire from performing period.

b7

Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.
She did Essence festival just fine. And the BET tribute.

Brandy, to me, thrives off confidence and a lot of that confidence comes when she is experiencing success and knows people believe in her and are supporting. Selling out both shows should have given her all the courage she needed. If not she needs to retire from performing period.
yea that isn?t adding up

I don?t think it was nerves either. it?s deeper than that

I?ll pray for her but this is sad

KippDaddy

Sis was just talking about this launching her New Year.

I really can not I?m still fucking livid

FlowerBomb

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 03:18:07 PM
Sis was just talking about this launching her New Year.

I really can not I?m still fucking livid
this new year is coming soon