Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Bish

For those who are in town you can do the following:

1. Lincoln Memorial
2. Washington Monument
3. Georgetown
4. Dupont Circle (gay friendly neighborhood)

b7

But yea ...   i need to log out for a while. 

Mess

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 04:05:02 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 04:02:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 03:15:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.
She did Essence festival just fine. And the BET tribute.

Brandy, to me, thrives off confidence and a lot of that confidence comes when she is experiencing success and knows people believe in her and are supporting. Selling out both shows should have given her all the courage she needed. If not she needs to retire from performing period.
yea that isn?t adding up

I don?t think it was nerves either. it?s deeper than that

I?ll pray for her but this is sad
All of those shows allowed her to lip sync and sing live on what she chose to.  I believe this would've been a completely live show. Brandy was definitely scared of stepping away from that pre-record imhfo. Im not saying it's why she cancelled but the fact that she didn't have that to fall back on was definitely a factor
true and the degree of difficulty on those songs ...  i don?t doubt it.  Chicago was live every night and sometimes twice a night, but those songs she can sing in her sleep.
All shade:  I?m not even gon think that?s why she canceled because sis been singing these same songs for two decade she should b able to do them asleep

Very good point !

HUGO

Quote from: BranLover on January 25, 2019, 04:05:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 04:01:37 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 25, 2019, 03:56:35 PM
Brandy is soooo disappointing, I?m so mad I don?t have an alternative fav..lol Too loyal to her

Lol right!
This is what really gets to me. A lot of us have only have her as a fave. I fuck with other artist but none on the level I?ve fucked with Brandy for damn near 2 decades! And she just continues to let us down. It really hurts when you?ve literally INVESTED so much time, money, energy and support into someone and have nothing to show for it. I know I would joke about being fed up with her but this right here is such a major let down. And it?s just a consistent thing at this point dealing with her.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 04:02:13 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 25, 2019, 03:44:13 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 03:40:38 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 25, 2019, 03:36:52 PM
I LITERALLY just landed minutes ago, are you kidding me?

Me too girl this is sad ... where are you from?

I just flew in from Detroit. Now idk what to do. I?m trying to be optimistic but idk how to feel about this.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I can't fckn imagine getting off the plane like :diddraispoot:

my god

fedswatchin

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:51:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 01:48:32 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:33:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on January 25, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
Let me tell y?all a FUCKIN THING.
I had front row, center seats.
Purchased parking, hotel, etc.
I am OVER HER. She can keep whatever she?s working on. I won?t be purchasing and the Stan card is torn to fuckin shreds and I mean that.

I?m done.

Bye
Boy fck u

Ok. Bye you can go too, ya know!
Bitch, i been here. U and yo terrible ass music can hit the bricks tho
terrible AF

The pub checks says otherwise.   
stunt on these faggs, king :plzstop:

Heated🔥

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 25, 2019, 11:15:54 AM
Before the draggin starts, lemme say Brandy would give her left tit to put on a show for her fans so to cancel last minute, it must be pretty bad. She's probably been pushing her voice too hard in rehearsal.

And no shade, I wouldn't want a hoarse Brandy after travelling hundreds of miles to see her. But I hope she can reschedule soon or give a refunds, this is not a good start to the era.
this!!!

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 04:02:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 03:15:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.
She did Essence festival just fine. And the BET tribute.

Brandy, to me, thrives off confidence and a lot of that confidence comes when she is experiencing success and knows people believe in her and are supporting. Selling out both shows should have given her all the courage she needed. If not she needs to retire from performing period.
yea that isn?t adding up

I don?t think it was nerves either. it?s deeper than that

I?ll pray for her but this is sad
All of those shows allowed her to lip sync and sing live on what she chose to.  I believe this would've been a completely live show. Brandy was definitely scared of stepping away from that pre-record imhfo. Im not saying it's why she cancelled but the fact that she didn't have that to fall back on was definitely a factor
true and the degree of difficulty on those songs ...  i don?t doubt it.  Chicago was live every night and sometimes twice a night, but those songs she can sing in her sleep.

Bran could probably sing her own songs pretty easily too tho if she didn?t do a run every 5 words and just sing the lines thru

'ology

Quote from: BranLover on January 25, 2019, 10:57:18 AM
From a FB fan group:

QuoteMy sister said they said Vocal Distress ....... but I call bullshit

QuoteActually, I just called The JFK Center and spoke to 2 operators. Both operators confirmed that both shows have been canceled. One operator told me that the Center received word around 10 AM this morning that she canceled both shows because she was experiencing vocal issues. Y?all, I?m so sad.

And her comments are disabled under her recent post about the shows. She also deleted the captions.
Omfg
I hope y'all still meet up and enjoy each other's company while y'all in DC.

'ology

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 11:11:35 AM
She better play one of the prerecorded tracks and keep it tf GOING

I'm LIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Zzzxnzbsbdb

BAPHOMET.

How the hell did this news make it to my timeline and ion even follow any Brandy fans...

I came here to see what was going on... Just skimmed through every page   

'ology