OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

This album is sooo good and I'm only on Unconditional Oceans. A nigga might cry 😭 
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Whew Unconditional oceans is really SCALPING ME !!!! It reminds me of Full Moons futuristics production
:stressed:

BigDawg

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Bish on July 31, 2020, 09:53:57 AM
The only song that is not hitting for me yet is SAML and High Heels (well, the rap). Even that fucking Love Again that I thought was super boring the one and only time I played it sounds good here.

The rest of the songs I really like, if not love (Say Something, Bye Bi Polar, Rather Be, Borderline are my absolute faves!!!!!!!!!!)

I think the album is beautifully crafted and I can't wait to listen in the car. I know headphones is best for this but I need to listen to it without distractions and I have a long drive to the beach tomorrow which will be perfect for that.

I can see this being in my top 3 Brandy albums, but it's still too soon to tell. It's definitely better than 2/11 and Human, by a loooooooong shot.

I was worried about people saying there were no standout moments vocally. This album is definitely minimalist in every way, but I love the restraint. Everything sounds so intentional. I love that Brandy is not relying on stacking, adlibs, runs, etc. to get her point across.

I am really, really proud of this girl!

ugh i'm so in love with this album , it has everything i wanted from her, i love the content, her vocals (ugh these vocal arrangements ! i cant) and there's not one beat i dont like... the only song that hasn't caught my attention yet is Say something , i like it but it hasnt been on repeat  yet but i'm sure its time is coming lol  :plzstop:

'ology

Rather be is so ethereal I feel like I'm on a cloud Everytime I listen to it.

Harlem

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on July 31, 2020, 09:54:42 AM
Quote from: Harlem on July 31, 2020, 09:38:11 AM
Who is the engineer on Unconditional Oceans?! I really wanna BOX him b/c the way I feel robbed from this masterpiece right now!!!!

Bbyyyyy....

Ppl keep saying it sounds a cheap garage band mess. I love it  :-/

I love it too! But it sounds muffled, unless it's suppose to be that way
:stressed:

Monika

Unconditional Oceans is so freakin' beautiful!  :'( :'( :'(

Heel High's!  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

I can't wait to get my CD so I can listen in my car!
Yahudah

BranBran

I guess that the songs lacking a normal structure sometimes makes it hard to find the typical wow vocal moments, but NO ONE could have done something like Borderline except Brandy.

Monika

Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 31, 2020, 10:00:01 AM
Quote from: Bish on July 31, 2020, 09:53:57 AM
The only song that is not hitting for me yet is SAML and High Heels (well, the rap). Even that fucking Love Again that I thought was super boring the one and only time I played it sounds good here.

The rest of the songs I really like, if not love (Say Something, Bye Bi Polar, Rather Be, Borderline are my absolute faves!!!!!!!!!!)

I think the album is beautifully crafted and I can't wait to listen in the car. I know headphones is best for this but I need to listen to it without distractions and I have a long drive to the beach tomorrow which will be perfect for that.

I can see this being in my top 3 Brandy albums, but it's still too soon to tell. It's definitely better than 2/11 and Human, by a loooooooong shot.

I was worried about people saying there were no standout moments vocally. This album is definitely minimalist in every way, but I love the restraint. Everything sounds so intentional. I love that Brandy is not relying on stacking, adlibs, runs, etc. to get her point across.

I am really, really proud of this girl!

ugh i'm so in love with this album , it has everything i wanted from her, i love the content, her vocals (ugh these vocal arrangements ! i cant) and there's not one beat i dont like... the only song that hasn't caught my attention yet is Say something , i like it but it hasnt been on repeat  yet but i'm sure its time is coming lol  :plzstop:
i love the beats!
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: BranBran on July 31, 2020, 10:00:36 AM
I guess that the songs lacking a normal structure sometimes makes it hard to find the typical wow vocal moments, but NO ONE could have done something like Borderline except Brandy.
yesss, she is really riding these beats, though!  :plzstop:
Yahudah

'ology

BORderline

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 10:04:31 AM

We love you GHAN!
Twitter and IG are showing mad love.
Even TheShadeRoom bitches are praising.
WHEW!

Bish