Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Babyface on August 13, 2020, 09:46:00 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 09:15:46 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 08:24:20 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 07:35:05 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 07:26:24 PM
Y'all need to learn how to deal with ppls criticisms  :dead:

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

:hmph:

Nobody has a problem with criticism. I think it%u2019s gotten to the point where the album was released two weeks ago and ppl are still complaining about something that is NOT changing. Like...let it go. If you don%u2019t use, why even enter a thread of people praising? It looks goofy as shit :plzstop:

I guess I'm asking why do you care?

Because this is a BRANDY forum :dead:
I don't care if ppl use or not, but if you don't, just move ON :plzstop:
I don't come to this forum to hear people whine all day about her. I come to celebrate her. The thread could be completely positive and ppl come stomping in with their bullshit dhdndjnd :dead:. It's annoying. If I don't use something, I don't exhaust as much energy as people on this board do.
exactly we don't come here to hear whining from a double whopper.
nn
^

^

ReVon

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

Yeah but every single thread about the B7 album  Annie comes in and repeat themselves at least 10 times about how they don't like it... That's annoying as fuck! We get it. You don't like it. OK... The threads that are made are to praise the album and Annie only comes in with the negativity... It's not necessary.

:plzstop:

4everSLAYanafan

August 14, 2020, 12:33:16 AM #2733 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:33:34 AM by 4everSLAYanafan
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 10:12:21 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 13, 2020, 10:09:46 PM
Just bought three more copies at target today, The album is just fine  :nowgorl:

If you want them to count toward her album sales more than once you need to buy each separately. I've driven to like 4 different targets to buy copies already  :plzstop:
I went to a couple different Targets and rung them up Separately if that counts  :diddraispoot: and i'm streaming my Brandy playlist on repeat  :blush:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 07:35:05 PM

Nobody has a problem with criticism.
m

:usuresis:

Heated🔥

August 14, 2020, 12:43:18 AM #2735 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:45:08 AM by Babyface
Quote from: Manistee on August 13, 2020, 11:25:24 PM
Quote from: Babyface on August 13, 2020, 09:44:55 PM
Annie hun I%u2019m sure u can find something else to listen to.
:nowgorl:
she%u2019s literally the most low key miserable girl on here
dunno when she turned into this.
She used to be so sweet and I used to live for her lil designs and GIFs.

Andthecategoryis...

Lmaooooooo who seen this second slide where Brandy gets mad at Camper for ignoring her
:guys:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ReVon

Camper gives a 5 year old tantrum vibe

Heated🔥

Harlem

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 14, 2020, 01:15:42 AM

Lmaooooooo who seen this second slide where Brandy gets mad at Camper for ignoring her

One of The Neptunes song is in that 3rd slide and she muted the 4th slide from the same sessions too

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Harlem on August 14, 2020, 03:10:57 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 14, 2020, 01:15:42 AM

One of The Neptunes song is in that 3rd slide and she muted the 4th slide from the same sessions too

Monika

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 13, 2020, 10:09:46 PM
Just bought three more copies at target today, The album is just fine  :nowgorl:
did you buy them seperately? 👀
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

Annie

August 14, 2020, 06:49:59 AM #2743 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 07:09:54 AM by Annie
Quote from: Keyed on August 13, 2020, 06:41:26 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 06:38:21 PM
Quote from: REALucid on August 13, 2020, 05:35:59 PM
Annie you don't like the album. We get it.

Hdndnn
Not being PISSED Brandy loves her own work

!!!! :uhh: Like the album is done. Onward.

All I wanted to say was please just put All my life with these clear vocals on the deluxe. I stan for the snippets in the studio. I thought the topic was what we wanted for the deluxe...But anyways if that's too much to ask and it needs to be dipped in Camper sauce I'll just accept and keep it moving.

Sorry if it bothers people so much if I criticize Camp.. I see potential and get disappointed. But I've seen other people stan for the clear vocal version too. I don't remember people getting offended over people not liking what Timbo did with Turn it up, Sean Garrett or Kanye's productions but ok. Maybe it is different because it is basically a full Bran Camper album and criticizing production means criticizing Bran to some? I love Bran so much. And I appreciate a lot of songs on the album and her creative expression, but I get it my opinion doesn't matter. I apologize if I'm killing the vibe, I will shut up.

/.\

Annie

I'm thankful for Bran for sharing her beautiful vocals. She is and will always be the Vocal Bible.

Say God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

/.\