OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

August 14, 2020, 06:59:29 AM #2745 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 07:17:13 AM by Annie
Quote from: Monika on August 14, 2020, 05:53:05 AM
Quote from: 123 on August 13, 2020, 11:32:17 PM
Quote from: Annie on August 13, 2020, 05:58:45 PM
Thank God for Lew's edits
Did she get hacked?  :uhh: :uhh:
yeah, this right here is just wow!
Because it has the clear vocals and I like to hear Bran sing. That's all. And I get people only remember the negative, I actually said a lot of positive things about this project, fell in love with a lot of songs and will continue to Stan for Bran. I even love Baby Mama now, it is a miracle. But I'll shut up, I don't want to offend anyone. I'll enjoy the album in my own way.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Monika on August 13, 2020, 07:59:02 PM
Chyld, that interlude song is gonna be on the deluxe. You happy?  :uhh:
Perfect! That's all I wanted to know

/.\

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 14, 2020, 12:33:16 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 10:12:21 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 13, 2020, 10:09:46 PM
Just bought three more copies at target today, The album is just fine  :nowgorl:

If you want them to count toward her album sales more than once you need to buy each separately. I've driven to like 4 different targets to buy copies already  :plzstop:
I went to a couple different Targets and rung them up Separately if that counts  :diddraispoot: and i'm streaming my Brandy playlist on repeat  :blush:

Yep as long as they're ring up separately! I'm gonna grab 2 more today since it's payday lolz

Bish

Had Bord' on repeat on my way home from picking up my food and decided to go for another drive to play the album from the start.

you owe me gas money Ghan!!
:usuresis:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 14, 2020, 01:15:42 AM

Lmaooooooo who seen this second slide where Brandy gets mad at Camper for ignoring her
:guys:
All My Life with this temp

:thatssowendy:

Bigmacthawoppa

Now that we've heard the album, I think that Freedom Rings actually fits pretty well within the project, both in context and sound. The vocals and production sound very similar to what's on B7. I wonder if she'll include it on the deluxe.

Bish

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Borderline/say something/I am more stay on repeat. Y'all I keep thinking about Rodney for some odd reason. I wonder what he's up to? How did you let your secret weapon slip outta your hands?!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on August 13, 2020, 11:55:25 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 07:26:24 PM
Y'all need to learn how to deal with ppls criticisms  :dead:

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

:hmph:

Yeah but every single thread about the B7 album  Annie comes in and repeat themselves at least 10 times about how they don't like it... That's annoying as fuck! We get it. You don't like it. OK... The threads that are made are to praise the album and Annie only comes in with the negativity... It's not necessary.

:plzstop:

So are you suggesting that if someone has something negative to say about the album they start a new topic about it? Yeah, I'm sure that would go over swimmingly   :plzstop:

The reason people are posting their dissenting views here is bc it's the only thread discussing the album  :dead:

Rxxf

Lucid Dreams is thrashing me this morning.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 14, 2020, 10:07:07 PM
Now that we've heard the album, I think that Freedom Rings actually fits pretty well within the project, both in context and sound. The vocals and production sound very similar to what's on B7. I wonder if she'll include it on the deluxe.

As much as I hate Freedom Rings, I agree.
BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

The definition

Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 14, 2020, 10:23:15 PM
Borderline/say something/I am more stay on repeat. Y'all I keep thinking about Rodney for some odd reason. I wonder what he's up to? How did you let your secret weapon slip outta your hands?!
Rodney must be feeling left out, I think after hearing B7, he wishes he had been part of this chapter in brandy's career