Previous topic - Next topic

RobLeeMusic88

Justaway_

Quote from: Noni on July 30, 2020, 11:06:16 AM
"Europeans won't like this..."

yeah it's so deep that only the americans can truly understand it
:usuresis:

f

It's not about deepness Noni, sonically most of the overseas gorls rather like pop/melodic Brandy the best. That's why there's so many Human/NSN fans in those countries. Modern R&B and trap isn't really popular over there, but nu disco and other current shit are. It's obvious

And not even talking about Bsource members because we all in here know and love Bran's different phases and deep cuts

KingOfHearts

Quote from: BORderline on July 30, 2020, 11:15:03 AM
She better snatch a Grammy nod with that new Best Progressive R&B Album category

!!!!!
:gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

ReVon

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 30, 2020, 10:46:03 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 10:43:13 AM
Quote from: Justaway_ on July 30, 2020, 10:39:39 AM
White/European Brandy fans will hate this album :dead: I just love how this one isn't pandering at GP like Two Eleven, it's truly a personal and sorta gloomy record.

So true. This album is very dark .. almost depressing throughout but that's the point.

I'm a cracker and my fave albums are Afrodisiac and Full Moon, will I like this? 2/11 is my LEAST favorite. I love dark, moody Ghan. But I also want the production to be unique and goodT.

THE WAY I JUST FnCKING HOLLERD  :kii: :dead:

Bigmacthawoppa

The fact that she saw what he was giving for that EP 4 yrs ago and said naw, ch...

Shoulda listened to her gut

ReVon

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 11:16:58 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 30, 2020, 10:46:03 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 10:43:13 AM
Quote from: Justaway_ on July 30, 2020, 10:39:39 AM
White/European Brandy fans will hate this album :dead: I just love how this one isn't pandering at GP like Two Eleven, it's truly a personal and sorta gloomy record.

So true. This album is very dark .. almost depressing throughout but that's the point.

I'm a cracker and my fave albums are Afrodisiac and Full Moon, will I like this? 2/11 is my LEAST favorite. I love dark, moody Ghan. But I also want the production to be unique and goodT.

THE WAY I JUST FnCKING HOLLERD  :kii: :dead:

:dead:

Noni

Quote from: Justaway_ on July 30, 2020, 11:15:44 AM
Quote from: Noni on July 30, 2020, 11:06:16 AM
"Europeans won't like this..."

yeah it's so deep that only the americans can truly understand it
:usuresis:

f

It's not about deepness Noni, sonically most of the overseas gorls rather like pop/melodic Brandy the best. That's why there's so many Human/NSN fans in those countries. Modern R&B and trap isn't really popular over there, but nu disco and other current shit are. It's obvious

And not even talking about Bsource members because we all in here know and love Bran's different phases and deep cuts

lol makes more sense now. Yes it's true that Europeans don't really like "urban"...However with Snoh Alegra being from Sweden, suddenly every swede acts like they've always been fans of modern adult cont. R&B.

:plzstop:

Seven

Quote from: Noni on July 30, 2020, 11:08:34 AM
to everyone asking for links:

Ch just google "Brandy b7" and show the pages updated in the last hour and you will find plenty of links

:hmph:

Did that already and most of those links are spam links.

If anyone can please PM me a proper link, that'd be great. Thanks!

Noni

Pamper did what he could but let's agree to leave him in the rearview mirror going ahead

:tellmemoreireallycare:

YASSS NO TOMORROW currently blasting my eardrums away :feelinmyself:

bby ddy

AfroJisiac

she's sannnngin on bye Bipolar  ughhh  

ReVon

As left, unusual and backwards this album is I have a feeling it will
surprisingly catch the ears of the masses. This project is a weed smokers dream listen.
I don't even smoke or do psychedelics and I feel high and tripped out listening.

FRANCE

Unconditional Oceans is EASILY the best song on the album for me. So perfect.

Sovereign.

I want that CD quality. It's gonna tell me everything I need to know.