OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Guys, I want Brandy to move on from this passion project, call it a personal mixtape and gather Victoria Monet, James Fauntleroy, Candice Nelson, The Neptunes, Timbaland and Kaytranada and finally make her masterpiece
:stressed:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Lee on July 30, 2020, 04:00:05 PM
Pamper is being lashed in here omg I'm nervous

he fckn delivered on Rather Be IMO so I'm curious to see if he came up tf SHORT elsewhere :dead:
He definitely came up SHORT.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Desilu

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 30, 2020, 04:02:32 PM
Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 03:55:16 PM
Two Eleven is her worst album

BITCH

HOW FUCKING DARE TWIST UR FINGERS TO TYPE THAT

ITS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE THAT STANDS THE TEST OF TIME EACH WINTER ITS NOT A SUMMER ALBUM
AND ITS CURRENT AND ITS BRANDY
ITS AMAZING AND ITS STILL ISNT DATED

YOU CAN GET LOST

Unclog your ears Mr. Sound Engineer

:dead: At winter album. It's Sub par all the way around.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Fuck it! on July 30, 2020, 04:08:07 PM
I just listened to this album and it's Brandy's worst album to date. This is worse than Two Eleven and Two Eleven was horrible. I don't understand why she let DJ Camper handle the entire album and the mixing is just meh. I don't get it. I'm baffled. She has the money and resources to reach out to other producers.  Like what the fuck?

Did she not speak to you one day or something and you're holding a grudge? Literally everything you say about her is so negative these days.

ReVon

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 30, 2020, 04:03:36 PM
I think it's the hype too... I mean realistically this should be B9 or B10 :dead:

But I'm making me a cute lil albumette
taking Rather Be, Say Something, I Am More ... and adding it in with After The Flood and Porcelain

boom ... B7 that slays start to finish

those songs would go so perfect on B7

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

This album isn't good at all. I'm not even shocked. I'm more so baffled. I have so many questions for Brandy. 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Harlem

I can't believe I'm witnessing Brandy's "cheap" era... woooooooo! Independent didn't do our girl good huh?!

Desilu

Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 04:09:55 PM
Guys, I want Brandy to move on from this passion project, call it a personal mixtape and gather Victoria Monet, James Fauntleroy, Candice Nelson, The Neptunes, Timbaland and Kaytranada and finally make her masterpiece

:uhh:

If this album isn't received well critically at the least I don't see Brandy coming back for a LONG time.

Annie

July 30, 2020, 04:12:52 PM #489 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:13:24 PM by Annie
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 04:11:19 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 30, 2020, 04:03:36 PM
I think it's the hype too... I mean realistically this should be B9 or B10 :dead:

But I'm making me a cute lil albumette
taking Rather Be, Say Something, I Am More ... and adding it in with After The Flood and Porcelain

boom ... B7 that slays start to finish

those songs would go so perfect on B7

Can we add Home, Second thought and Sober?
Romeo & Julliet and Stand back as bonus

/.\

Desilu

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 04:11:10 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on July 30, 2020, 04:08:07 PM
I just listened to this album and it's Brandy's worst album to date. This is worse than Two Eleven and Two Eleven was horrible. I don't understand why she let DJ Camper handle the entire album and the mixing is just meh. I don't get it. I'm baffled. She has the money and resources to reach out to other producers.  Like what the fuck?

Did she not speak to you one day or something and you're holding a grudge? Literally everything you say about her is so negative these days.

I wouldn't take his opinion seriously.

Harlem

Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 04:12:23 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 04:09:55 PM

:uhh:

If this album isn't received well critically at the least I don't see Brandy coming back for a LONG time.

If Queen knows what's better for her, she needs to continue creating and move on so people can forget quicker... letting it linger ain't gonna do her no justice... I'm telling you a short film video of Oceans and Rather Be giving BUDGET and just move on sis!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 03:44:47 PM
She is a huge fan of Frank Ocean. I hear a lot of inspiration from him all up and through.

:flamebroiled:

!!! I was thinking this too. I'm getting a lot of Frank vibes here.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on July 30, 2020, 04:07:03 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 30, 2020, 03:59:44 PM
let me go head and purchase more 2 11 copies

Justice for Two Eleven
:roflmao:

211 AND HUMAN ARE BEING EXALTED IN THIS BITCH

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different