OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Babyface on July 30, 2020, 09:34:26 PM
this "diss" yall referring to on i am more aint that serious.
:uhh:

I said the same thing to myself.

Kalifornia.

Is SAML supposed to sound choppy like that on purpose?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2020, 09:38:59 PM
I don't really trust Brandy's ear anymore tho

She was so meh about Say Something and it's literally in the top 5 on the album
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ReVon

It's funny how she looked like she didn't really believe in SAY SOMETHING while introducing it.
Like she was unsure if we would like it or not. That was kind of disheartening.
Because it's dead ass one of the STANDOUTS.

CREAM.

Quote from: JCJ on July 30, 2020, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2020, 09:38:59 PM
I don't really trust Brandy's ear anymore tho

She was so meh about Say Something and it's literally in the top 5 on the album
!!!!

CREAM.

That snd some of her vocal choices on the album..it's different this time around. Dunno how to feel 

J loves Brandy

Yeah Say Something is definitely one of the best songs on the album.

J loves Brandy

July 30, 2020, 09:46:58 PM #744 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 09:47:38 PM by J loves Brandy
Seems like the album is truly mellow and not giving vocals like we're used to from her. The way she sang some of the songs are truly different and left field.
I still cannot with her going in on Ryan.  :plzstop:

Bish

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 09:41:57 PM
It's funny how she looked like she didn't really believe in SAY SOMETHING while introducing it.
Like she was unsure if we would like it or not. That was kind of disheartening.

I've always wondered why Brandy connects to certain songs over others. It seems like the emotional connection is more important than the commercial viability and she is unable to be objective.

FRANCE

The more and more I listen guys, the songs are starting to sound better. The only perfectly structured song for me on the album is Unconditional Oceans and maybe Rather Be. All the other songs could've been edited a bit. I find something wrong with them. But overall, I'm getting into it more. Lucid Dreams gets better each listen. Say Something too. High Heels will never grow on me. 

FRANCE

Based on that Live Stream though guys, people were really going UP for Tomorrow. I really think it has good potential to be a single if it was remixed and maybe be a male duet w/ Usher. I can hear it so well. 

Heated🔥

FRANCE

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 09:41:57 PM
Like she was unsure if we would like it or not. That was kind of disheartening.

Its one of my least faves, but its growing on me. Its not a bad song - its just missing something, but I cant put my finger on it. The production / instrumental itself coulda been better, imo. Something about it sounds unfinished and cheap.