OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: LOONA. on July 30, 2020, 09:59:45 PM
Quote from: ALREADY. on July 30, 2020, 07:44:21 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 30, 2020, 07:26:15 PM

King Bitch...original since 94, ask a snitch.....never catch me in a group singing with some other chicks
:plzstop:

oh word?

Instead of sitting around throwing shade she should've focused on making a good album because B7 is terrible.

The fact that I even considered giving her my coin dhhfjfd

And the people in here trying to convince themselves that they enjoy this album has me in agony!

:unsure:

FRANCE

Quote from: JCJ on July 30, 2020, 10:03:42 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 30, 2020, 10:01:35 PM
Quote from: JCJ on July 30, 2020, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2020, 09:38:59 PM
I don't really trust Brandy's ear anymore tho

She was so meh about Say Something and it's literally in the top 5 on the album
ssssssss

see ... that's what I be saying ... now you know they was lying about Borderline. I ain't even gone say nothing tho, cause Kip will feel attacked if I call him on it  :plzstop:

I enjoy the song, but yeah it's def not the best song on the album

The fact that there are so many versions of that song and it was probably edited so much and it STILL needs editing...whew!

LOONA.

Quote from: Bish on July 30, 2020, 10:02:30 PM

King Bitch...original since 94, ask a snitch.....never catch me in a group singing with some other chicks

oh word?

Instead of sitting around throwing shade she should've focused on making a good album because B7 is terrible.

And the people in here trying to convince themselves that they enjoy this album has me in agony!
You want people to hate this album so bad

Ya'll are doing the absolute most just for attention.

I don't have to do anything for attention dyke. I've avoided posting in the album threads not to rain on y'all little parade.

Between the mixing and mastering, weird vocals habits, interesting lyrics choices and the shade...the album is not good.

Desilu

Borderline is a STANDOUT.

It's just not the song some were hoping for. Everything isn't a knock.

The song structures are also very different purposely. May just take some time getting used to.

Said was same about Full Moon.

Bentley. HARRIS!

GET MAD! TAKE A BATH

Stomp ... Stomp ... Stomp ... Stomp

Stomp ... Stomp ... Stomp ... Stomp

Andthecategoryis...

WHERE TF IS KIPP. BRING DAT ASS N HERE BOI.  :blush:

It's crazy because the album is so weird and I can see these not being my favorite Brandy songs but its up there with her magnum opus albums. It works so well as an album.

I AM More to High Heels to Baby Mama make sense though
:supluv:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Desilu

Quote from: LOONA. on July 30, 2020, 10:06:31 PM

oh word?

I don't have to do anything for attention dyke. I've avoided posting in the album threads not to rain on y'all little parade.

Between the mixing and mastering, weird vocals habits, interesting lyrics choices and the shade...the album is not good.

Sad

Cowboy Nine

oh word?

Camo

Y'all connecting with this album emotionally?

Every Brandy album has brought me to tears in some way.

For this one to be so personal it doesn't for some reason.

FRANCE

I dont get why people are comparing this album to Full Moon. This is nowhere close to Full Moon. And even if the album grows on you to where u end up loving it, it will NEVER compare to Full Moon. Just because songs like What About Us and Can We were a bit edgy and different - its not the same as lack of melody and strong choruses. All those things were present - just the beats/sound was a bit more unique on a few songs. 

And not everybody disliked Full Moon or didnt get it on 1st listen. I sure didnt.

Aalumeci.

I see a lot of "same was said about Full Moon" but was it? I know FM was different than a lot of other things sonically but ya'll are saying EVERYTHING negative thats being said about B7 was said about FM. And Im like..was it..werent yall like 10? Or are there articles that support this

Desilu

Brandy may just gain a new set of fans and lose the BSource ones. 

Because this album is EVERYTHING

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 10:08:42 PM

oh word?

Sad
am mean ... bottom line is if you're dissing ppl then not everybody is gonna respond the way yawl would

if yawl didn't like what was said why did you even quote it  :dead:

Bish

oh word?

You think you have that much power huh?
:usuresis:

And calling me a dyke as a straight woman is the lamest self read a gay man can make. Try harder next time. You sound pathetic.