OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

July 31, 2020, 01:54:44 AM #1170 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 01:57:08 AM by Young
Man oh Man...

The album really feels like a dive into BRANDY. In the most intimate of ways. There's so many moods and spaces she created with B7. Its a lot to take in at once tbh! Her vocals are so multidimensional , that it really takes a few listens to really PEEL back all that's happening on the album .
Baybeeeeee...! SCHIZOdy really pulled all the gorls out for the album: BRocka, Baby Bran, UnreleasedBran, HumanDy, Bran Nu sbdddddb ack! :dead:
But I love the journey she takes us on. This album is ART. She really threw the rule book out for what it takes to create a "song". A lot of innovation on this; as always with Queen. I love that this album is a true, independent and authentic feel of Brandy. That alone makes it timeless. B7 indeed.
Although the album lacks a bit of a "traditional" commercial feel to it; IMO— I still think she has a few songs on the album that could be huge singles for her, and are signature:

Borderline is a damn smash. This record is timeless to me  :plzstop:
My God; this might be my fav mess atm :gorlonfire:

Rather Be is an instant Urban AC smash ; it's such a beautiful record. So soothing and groovy.

Say Something is amaaaaazing ; I could see this being a single too

I Am More is siiiiiiiiiickening ; definitely should be a single :gorlonfire:

I really LOVE this album ; just off three run-throughs.
And Baby Mama and Love Again still fit beautifully on B7.

Unconditional Oceans may be another fav of mine too; it's the Donkey Kong KNOCK, for me..! :stressed:

Right now; The ones that really LASHED me :

Unconditional Oceans
Rather Be
Lucid Dreams
Borderline
Say Something
I Am More
Bye BiPolar

I particularly love how beautiful Bran and Syrai sound on High Heels— They sound so sick together

Brandy should be so proud . This album is brave, vulnerable , unique , risky , and of course a vocal masterpiece. The way she gave us just about every flavor and layer of her voice on this..unreal!

So fulfilled as a fan!
I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with each listen  :stressed:

I haven't even seen the video yet...

What's about to Happen :stressed:

The Brandy Barbie

jtwoeleven

This base on Lucid tho>>>>

It's like a pulse.

Heated🔥

Moon

the second verse and chorus of no tomorrow on these beats headphones

whewwwww!

RAY7

Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 01:53:23 AM
I think what I love the most about this album is what I love about Brandy overall. I KNOW I'm gonna be dissecting and finding new stuff for YEARS. It's like deconstructing a complex math equation. It's so trippy and unorthodox. It never goes where you think it's gonna go. I LOVE that.

Bish

REALucid

Abusing, Ambien
Oh my Lord
I see your car
Use to write our name in car fog
Loving you, More than me

I can't wait to smoke and put this on repeat
Used to write our names in car fog

J loves Brandy

ReVon

Quote from: Moon on July 31, 2020, 01:55:20 AM
the second verse and chorus of no tomorrow on these beats headphones

whewwwww!

WHEN THEM 808'S KNOCK YO ASS IN THE HEAD :flamebroiled:

Moon

Heated🔥

July 31, 2020, 01:58:15 AM #1182 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 01:58:37 AM by Babyface
#3 on the MAIN CHART!!!
#1 ON R&B!!

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 01:53:23 AM
I think what I love the most about this album is what I love about Brandy overall. I KNOW I'm gonna be dissecting and finding new stuff for YEARS. It's like deconstructing a complex math equation. It's so trippy and unorthodox. It never goes where you think it's gonna go. I LOVE that.

Heated🔥

the way say something just fucking attacked mehhhhh
:thatssowendy: