OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

I love this album, some cuts stand out more than others but what a dope cohesive collection altogether. She really put her everything into it

Cartierline

July 31, 2020, 09:24:11 AM #1486 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 09:25:06 AM by Cartier X Shabazz
schizooooo.... schizoooo...... this time...... this time.....
we caaaan cross the liiinee....

https://media3.giphy.com/media/2c85lkcHywEvfSgyA/source.gif

Edge gorl

nsnsns awnnn srry to da folk who hate tha alb' =(

i luv it lols

Seashell

This has to be my least fave record from her. It's not too bad but it sounds a bit undercooked  :melmel:

Keionte

Not only is she lashing Ryan on Bye Bipolor but also SAVING ALL MY LOVE.

She is going in on this nigga

BORderline

Amazon is IT. They sent me the vinyl TODAY tooooo! 

B7 looks so good next to the Full Moon and the Afrodisiac vinyl. LORDT.

Imma display these 3 bitches on my WALL.

LORD HELP ME

Harlem

Who is the engineer on Unconditional Oceans?! I really wanna BOX him b/c the way I feel robbed from this masterpiece right now!!!!

Monika

July 31, 2020, 09:50:59 AM #1494 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 09:52:21 AM by Monika
I'm not WOWed over these songs, but here is a list of the ones i liked..

Unconditional Oceans
Rather Be
Borderline
No Tomorrow
Say Something
I Am More
High Heels
Baby Mama

I really don't like Saving All My Love and Bye Bipolar.

Sigh... :'(
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

Bish

The only song that is not hitting for me yet is SAML and High Heels (well, the rap). Even that fucking Love Again that I thought was super boring the one and only time I played it sounds good here.

The rest of the songs I really like, if not love (Say Something, Bye Bi Polar, Rather Be, Borderline are my absolute faves!!!!!!!!!!)

I think the album is beautifully crafted and I can't wait to listen in the car. I know headphones is best for this but I need to listen to it without distractions and I have a long drive to the beach tomorrow which will be perfect for that.

I can see this being in my top 3 Brandy albums, but it's still too soon to tell. It's definitely better than 2/11 and Human, by a loooooooong shot.

I was worried about people saying there were no standout moments vocally. This album is definitely minimalist in every way, but I love the restraint. Everything sounds so intentional. I love that Brandy is not relying on stacking, adlibs, runs, etc. to get her point across. 

I am really, really proud of this girl!

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BORderline on July 31, 2020, 09:29:10 AM
Amazon is IT. They sent me the vinyl TODAY tooooo!

B7 looks so good next to the Full Moon and the Afrodisiac vinyl. LORDT.

Imma display these 3 bitches on my WALL.

LORD HELP ME

i'm so jealous  !!  sdbfyguijhkgyftd   

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on July 31, 2020, 09:38:11 AM
Who is the engineer on Unconditional Oceans?! I really wanna BOX him b/c the way I feel robbed from this masterpiece right now!!!!

Bbyyyyy....

Ppl keep saying it sounds a cheap garage band mess. I love it  :-/

Bish

Phonte from Little Brother is stanning on Twitter!!!