OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quote from: BORderline on July 31, 2020, 11:33:35 AM
HIGH HEELS IS BOOKING ME

GS
DG
SD
GDS
G
DS
G
DS
G
G

omg

SY RAI
Yesss. People are SLEEPING on this. If Bran put this out about 10-15 years ago y'all would be eating this up. Not because it's dated but y'all wanted this from her at some point. If she was still doing sexy choreo and splashing around a bit like in the Afro vid...lawd  :scrumptious:
^

Vonc2002

Imma just say it,  high heels aint good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Vonc2002

RAY7

and Bran's little rap verse on High Heels is cool
not the next Rapsody but I like that its about Sy'Rai and she referenced Cinderella 

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on July 31, 2020, 11:39:30 AM
and Bran's little rap verse on High Heels
Oh, that's right.  Yea,  this song aint good

JCJ 🪐

The album is kind of flawless from Rather Be to Say Something. And those are the best 5 songs too
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

CREAM.

Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 11:36:44 AM
Quote from: BORderline on July 31, 2020, 11:33:35 AM
HIGH HEELS IS BOOKING ME

GS
DG
SD
GDS
G
DS
G
DS
G
G

omg

SY RAI
Yesss. People are SLEEPING on this. If Bran put this out about 10-15 years ago y'all would be eating this up. Not because it's dated but y'all wanted this from her at some point. If she was still doing sexy choreo and splashing around a bit like in the Afro vid...lawd  :scrumptious:
n

The song isn't good bby

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

I just listened again and it's ok. I just really don't like syrai or Bran' nu. Those 2 inclusions will SURELY make this a track I don't listen to