OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

July 31, 2020, 02:17:03 PM #1725 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 02:17:51 PM by Vonc2002
BIPPITY BOPPITY BOOP!
Girl  :omf:
I'm sorry but YUCK!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

that line is cute
its from Cinderella 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

ReVon

I kind of feel like the people on her team want "say something" to be a single and she disagrees with it so she didn't give much hype on that one. Out of all the songs she introduced she gave some kind of passion behind it but not that one. Lol silly girl  :wub:

FRANCE

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 31, 2020, 02:25:29 PM
I kind of feel like the people on her team want "say something" to be a single and she disagrees with it so she didn't give much hype on that one. Out of all the songs she introduced she gave some kind of passion behind it but not that one. Lol silly girl  :wub:

It better not be. I dont think that song could possibly be in the runnings at all. Its not single material. I'm pretty sure they'd go with Rather Be next based on the reception its received.

ReVon

NOPE! 
"No Tomorrow" is next!
Things you have to learn to live with. :welllol:

RAY7

she went into detail with Ebro on Apple music on Say Something
I think she definitely likes it

Le Champ

Rather Be and No Tomorrow have to be next up. I can see somebody jumping on a remix to No Tomorrow and it getting single treatment.

'ology

I'm happy I love the album zzzzzzbzbsbzzzz maybe y'all will like the next one in 2028 🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

ReVon

Le Champ

I would love to hear Bey on a remix to No Tomorrow. Their lower registers send me to another planet.

Heated🔥

BranLover

Unconditional Oceans would've been so good for summer. 

ReVon

Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 02:33:37 PM
I would love to hear Bey on a remix to No Tomorrow. Their lower registers send me to another planet.

Now that is a nice and interesting choice :flamebroiled:

I can actually hear that.