OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 07:28:36 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 31, 2020, 07:26:14 PM
Border is just ok to me. It's gotten better. I wasn't using at all at first.
This is how I feel about that unconditional oceans mess that y'all are giving ALOT. It's just ight

Well good fckn thing I didn't ask you nigger

FRANCE

Hey, everyone has a right to their own preferences. We're diff people so we're gonna like diff things. I do love that everybody kinda has their favorite, and like Brandy said, there's a song for everybody on this album.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 31, 2020, 07:29:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 07:28:36 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 31, 2020, 07:26:14 PM
Border is just ok to me. It's gotten better. I wasn't using at all at first.
This is how I feel about that unconditional oceans mess that y'all are giving ALOT. It's just ight

Well good fckn thing I didn't ask you nigger
sddsdddddddddddfddddd
Fag, do u wanna have a discussion?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 07:25:13 PM
Now these are my sentiments as well.

https://twitter.com/bsladenow/status/1289277237699547138
!!!
I just don't get it. If I wanna hear a nostalgic mess, I'll listen to her old albums :dead:
I wanna hear what you give NOW.  :plea:
No shade but Bey has put out some bullshit IMO and people went up for it bdndndn
The only thing I can think is that BeyoncĂ© has evolved without many breaks, so her "progression" and her explorations as an artist may seem a bit more seamless. Bran has taken long breaks, and her "prime" was so iconic. It's weird for people to digest when she comes back as a new fckn CREATURE  :plzstop:
I LOVE it though. She's like a new artist each album. I never know what to expect.

Demm_

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

bby ddy

#Mu7

Yep B7 still is slaying me. She is Queen. I will never doubt ha ever again!

Drogon

GLOCK

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Guys,  I can't fckn STOP listening to borderline.  It's really damn amazing.  I need a live performance now