OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

August 13, 2020, 05:36:56 PM #2700 Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 05:44:52 PM by Annie
Quote from: REALucid on August 13, 2020, 05:35:59 PM
Annie you don't like waiting eight year for another album. We get it.

Thank you.
And can we focus on giving Bran shine instead of Camper. The right producers please. With her voice right now ugh I need the best of the best for Bran. B7 is cute for now.

/.\

Annie

I can't believe the interludes 
her vocals are beautiful, totally drowned 

/.\

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Annie on August 13, 2020, 05:50:03 PM

Yeah, that's one thing I would change.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Annie on August 13, 2020, 05:50:03 PM

Interlude vocals? Child all the vocals on the other 12 songs weren't enough?

:ohwow:

Annie

/.\

Le Champ

Annie you don't like the album. We get it.

Hdndnn
Not being PISSED Brandy loves her own work

Keyed

Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 06:38:21 PM
Annie you don't like the album. We get it.

Hdndnn
Not being PISSED Brandy loves her own work

!!!! :uhh: Like the album is done. Onward.

ReVon

ReVon

You get what she gave. DEAL. Take it or leave it.  

Bigmacthawoppa

Y'all need to learn how to deal with ppls criticisms  :dead:

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

:hmph:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 07:26:24 PM

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

Nobody has a problem with criticism. I think it's gotten to the point where the album was released two weeks ago and ppl are still complaining about something that is NOT changing. Like...let it go. If you don't use, why even enter a thread of people praising? It looks goofy as shit :plzstop:

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

Chyld, that interlude song is gonna be on the deluxe. You happy?  :uhh:
Yahudah

REALucid

Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 07:35:05 PM

Nobody has a problem with criticism. I think it's gotten to the point where the album was released two weeks ago and ppl are still complaining about something that is NOT changing. Like...let it go. If you don't use, why even enter a thread of people praising? It looks goofy as shit :plzstop:
Used to write our names in car fog

Bigmacthawoppa

August 13, 2020, 08:24:20 PM #2714 Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 08:49:48 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 07:35:05 PM

Nobody has a problem with criticism. I think it%u2019s gotten to the point where the album was released two weeks ago and ppl are still complaining about something that is NOT changing. Like...let it go. If you don%u2019t use, why even enter a thread of people praising? It looks goofy as shit :plzstop:

I guess I'm asking why do you care? If nobody truly had a problem then they would pay the comments and punch (and some do). Complaining into an empty void gets old and people would eventually stop.

It's the defensive responses and also the over the top "best album ever! best producer ever!" posts that elicit that response. Ppl give a  :calmdownsis: who aren't totally sold and I think that's fair.

Either way, someone else's opinion, good or bad, shouldn't matter to whether you like or dislike the album. I'm working on that myself tbh. But if you're really tired of the comments about not liking the album and want them gone then just ignore them. People eventually find somewhere else to complain or move on.