Texas police shoot and killed 28 year old blk woman *Update officer resigns

Started by Drogon, October 13, 2019, 12:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

October 13, 2019, 05:21:47 PM #45 Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 05:22:38 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Quote from: allergic tah scrubs. on October 13, 2019, 06:09:20 AM
That Black man who called the police to her house cuz he saw the door open with a light on   :disgusted:

He called the non-emergency line so clearly he didn't think anything crazy was going on. You don't send White cops to a Black person's house unless you really feel it's necessary or that someone is in danger.

If your dumb ass was so concerned then go knock on her door yourself.

People around him telling him he shouldn't feel bad but I'm glad he does.

when I found this out i was so PISSED  :uhh:

Her nephew was up playing video games and everything, everything was fine. Who knows what happened to his parents now he's lost another guardian.

b7

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: animmai. on October 13, 2019, 12:44:25 PM
QuoteHe then yells, "Put your hands up! Show me your hands!" before firing a shot less than a second later. At no point in the released video do the men clearly identify themselves as police officers.

What the hell  :uhh: they literally went into that woman's house and killed her before she could even explain anything

He didn't enter. Shot her through her closed window. Straight through the glass. Can you fucking imagine?

Sovereign.

I was irresponsible and held a lot of frustration toward her neighbor but at the end of the day, he wasn't the one who murdered her. I renege on my earlier statement. 

Annie

These cops are playing Fortnite out there in America WTF?!

/.\

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

They need to start snatching their fckn pensions. That's why they quit before they can be fired.

That way the still collect those coins and can get hired by another police force.

SMH

b7

Drogon

Quote from: Kalifornia on October 14, 2019, 04:47:06 PM
They need to start snatching their fckn pensions. That's why they quit before they can be fired.

That way the still collect those coins and can get hired by another police force.

SMH

You're exactly right and also so they can go to another town

b7

I'm sure they'll assign the same judge to this case 

what's next, is she gonna rub the murdered feet?