RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 11:26:24 AM

D

Kenya is so fake and bitter. DEAD at them showing flashbacks that conflicts with everything she's saying.

:kii: 

Kenya, this revisionist history.   :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

"Porsha is single. Latoya is getting a divorce.... and Drew should be."

Kandi: Exactly!!

DHDHJDJDJDJDJFJDJRJDKKRJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJD
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D

D

Why would she retweet this?...

:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on February 22, 2021, 11:31:36 AM
Kenya kills me trying to sit here and downplay Bolo if she wasn't ready to risk it all herself.

This is why l can't with her sometimes

Like, GIRL!

"Oh, he wasn't all that.  He was cute or whatever.  Not my type.  :overit: "

Plea'!   :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 22, 2021, 12:23:14 PM
Kenya kills me trying to sit here and downplay Bolo if she wasn't ready to risk it all herself.

Like, GIRL!

mcmcmxmxmccmcmc

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 22, 2021, 12:23:14 PM

Like, GIRL!

BDNSNDNDDNDNSNDNNDNDMSNDMD

!!! Dick wasn't even that big tbh. Not impressed! Typical Thursday night for me!

ssw4919

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 22, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: @KeirnThomas
The producers telling us that Bolo was in Tanya's room without actually telling us. #RHOA

https://twitter.com/keirnthomas/status/1363666653053997056?s=21
Not them renaming Tanya's room during the next episode to cover themselves
:omgwatshappening:

Not an "open bedroom" label. 
Only thing open in there was legs.

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 12:06:56 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on February 22, 2021, 11:43:42 AM
Are this bitches stupid? You repeatedly say how Kenya isn't your "friend," why wouldn't she call you out? :uhh:
I mean...  Porsha dont even give a fuck that she got caught fucking. She's single. The SHARED issue that the girls have with Kenya is that she's intentionally trying to use innocent and private fun as an opportunity to seriously hurt and embarrass people. Yes, I understand it's good for tv... but at what point, as a decent person, do you draw a line that you won't cross? This is why she doesn't have a sisterhood or village. :dead:

Not too much because Kenya has been called a SLUT by Porsha for years.  And there is no girl code with someone who has thrown their friends and former friends under the bus with lines she shouldn't have crossed MANY TIMES.  She threw Shamea under the bus about supposedly sleeping with Kandi.  She threw Kandi's "business" out there talking about lesbian affairs and Marvin.  She threw Peter under the bus and said he was sleeping with his staff.  She just tried to expose Kenya on some false text message BS on the last reunion. 

But now someone is supposed to protect her ho antics?  When she's been coming at Kenya the whole time, even on this very trip?   :usureuok:

And Porsha does care because she could have just admitted it and paid the rumor dust.  She could have said it was just her in the room with Bolo and that Kenya must've been mistaken about hearing two women.  But she didn't. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 22, 2021, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 12:15:05 PM
And Kenya..
Once again put an entertaining storyline together for us.
g

Technically Porsha cooked the meal, Kenya was just serving it. I'm giving props to the chef.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 22, 2021, 12:34:30 PM
Are this bitches stupid? You repeatedly say how Kenya isn't your "friend," why wouldn't she call you out? :uhh:
I mean...  Porsha dont even give a fuck that she got caught fucking. She's single. The SHARED issue that the girls have with Kenya is that she's intentionally trying to use innocent and private fun as an opportunity to seriously hurt and embarrass people. Yes, I understand it's good for tv... but at what point, as a decent person, do you draw a line that you won't cross? This is why she doesn't have a sisterhood or village. :dead:

Not too much because Kenya has been called a SLUT by Porsha for years.  And there is no girl code with someone who has thrown their friends and former friends under the bus with lines she shouldn't have crossed MANY TIMES.  She threw Shamea under the bus about supposedly sleeping with Kandi.  She threw Kandi's "business" out there talking about lesbian affairs and Marvin.  She threw Peter under the bus and said he was sleeping with his staff.  She just tried to expose Kenya on some false text message BS on the last reunion. 

But now someone is supposed to protect her ho antics?  When she's been coming at Kenya the whole time, even on this very trip?   :usureuok:

And Porsha does care because she could have just admitted it and paid the rumor dust.  She could have said it was just her in the room with Bolo and that Kenya must've been mistaken about hearing two women.  But she didn't.
But that's my point. I'm not really defending Porsha. Im speaking for Tanya and even Toya and Shamea. Like Porsha said, your beef is with me... we can do this all day, but why are you trying to take down my friends too?

She was clearly even willing to take down her own new bestie just to get Porsha. :dead: Kenya is loyal to NO ONE. As much as Kandi has been throwing major shade at Kenya, Kenya has YET to respond? It's strategic.. Kenya knows if she's at odds with Porsha AND Kandi, it's a wrap for her. :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 22, 2021, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 12:15:05 PM
And Kenya..
Once again put an entertaining storyline together for us.
These gorls need to be kissing her ass for saving this season tbh.

:unbothered:

FRANCE

The only reason that Porsha is pissed about Kenya spilling the tea is because Tanya is in a whole ass relationship and "engaged", and she wants to protect her. Thats all. If it was just her alone, she would prob wouldve just owned it and said 'Yeah, we hooked up and so what'. Kenya did what had to be done and I woulda done the damn same thing. Fuck Tanya. Happy her corny ass in no longer on the show.

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 01:07:09 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on February 22, 2021, 12:34:30 PM

But that's my point. I'm not really defending Porsha. Im speaking for Tanya and even Toya and Shamea. Like Porsha said, your beef is with me... we can do this all day, but why are you trying to take down my friends too?

She was clearly even willing to take down her own new bestie just to get Porsha. :dead: Kenya is loyal to NO ONE. As much as Kandi has been throwing major shade at Kenya, Kenya has YET to respond? It's strategic.. Kenya knows if she's at odds with Porsha AND Kandi, it's a wrap for her. :dead:

Tanya and Shamea ain't her friends, though.  Both of them tried to play her last season, and Tanya was talkin big stuff at the reunion.   :letsmessfag:

I don't know.  I don't think Kenya would have exposed her actual friends.  I just don't understand the "human decency" argument.  They all expose secrets about one another, ESPECIALLY Porsha.  And she doesn't care if it's true tea or not.