RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci., Kalifornia. and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 01:27:40 PM
The only reason that Porsha is pissed about Kenya spilling the tea is because Tanya is in a whole ass relationship and "engaged", and she wants to protect her. Thats all. If it was just her alone, she would prob wouldve just owned it and said 'Yeah, we hooked up and so what'.
!!!!!! :dead:

M-Rocka

Trey wants Kandi & Kenya to fall out so badly.  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 01:33:08 PM
The only reason that Porsha is pissed about Kenya spilling the tea is because Tanya is in a whole ass relationship and "engaged", and she wants to protect her. Thats all. If it was just her alone, she would prob wouldve just owned it and said 'Yeah, we hooked up and so what'.

Then why didn't she just say it was her moaning and groaning?  She could have lied and said she and Bolo were the only two in the room.

It sounds like Kandi was in there watching.  They might have gotten away with the  other voice must have been Kandi commenting if Kenya insisted.

And why were they in Tanya's room in the first place?  They didn't try to cover their tracks at all.   :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 22, 2021, 01:34:23 PM
Kenya will never let it happen. :dead: That's about the last relationship she has left. The fake Marlo alliance sunk already. And we all know Cynth will drop Kunta the second she gets an easy way out.

FRANCE

When did Marlo and Kenya fall out again? They still follow each other and Marlo comments on almost every Kenya post now. 

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 01:41:02 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 22, 2021, 01:34:23 PM
Kenya will never let it happen. :dead: That's about the last relationship she has left. The fake Marlo alliance sunk already. And we all know Cynth will drop Kunta the second she gets an easy way out.

I don't think that's it.  Kenya has stood alone on this show for several seasons, defending herself on reunion couches with no assistants.  She is not one who tried to force alliances and ices people out of the group.  That's Porsha.

But even before they were cool, Kenya never came at Kandi sideways.  I think she genuinely respects her and thinks she's smart.  You can tell Kenya doesn't think most of the other ladies are smart, including Cynthia. :dead:

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 22, 2021, 01:38:05 PM
Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 01:33:08 PM

Then why didn't she just say it was her moaning and groaning?  She could have lied and said she and Bolo were the only two in the room.

It sounds like Kandi was in there watching.  They might have gotten away with the  other voice must have been Kandi commenting if Kenya insisted.

And why were they in Tanya's room in the first place?  They didn't try to cover their tracks at all.   :plzstop:

Porsha couldnt lie about that. They were literally in Tanya's room and Kenya hrd two voices.

In any event, Kenya is the true champ here. Porsha always gets herself mixed up in some scandal and does it when the cameras are rolling. Nene warned her about this multiple times, but she still fucks up. Good for TV though. She serves her purpose.

STUNNA GOD

Kenya was blacking out on social media a few weeks ago during the Live Tweet mess of the episode when Marlo shaded her bad skin and fake ass again. 

"see! This is why we'll NEVER be good! There's no coming back from the things she said!"

SSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSDD

I knew that mess was fake. :dead: 

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 12:37:28 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on February 22, 2021, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 12:15:05 PM
And Kenya..
Once again put an entertaining storyline together for us.
g

Technically Porsha cooked the meal, Kenya was just serving it. I'm giving props to the chef.

g

and u can tell that porsha prob coerced tanya into having that 3sum too and she feels like shit that she got her friend mixed up in all that mess.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 01:50:35 PM
And Kenya..
g

Technically Porsha cooked the meal, Kenya was just serving it. I'm giving props to the chef.

g

and u can tell that porsha prob coerced tanya into having that 3sum too and she feels like shit that she got her friend mixed up in all that mess.
h

!!! Porsha feels guilty for getting her involved. You could see in the footage when Tanya was even like "nooo... I shouldn't.." and Porsha pressured her. I understand why Porsha is so upset. Tanya is actually engaged and has something to lose.

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 01:49:12 PM
Kenya was blacking out on social media a few weeks ago during the Live Tweet mess of the episode when Marlo shaded her bad skin and fake ass again.

"see! This is why we'll NEVER be good! There's no coming back from the things she said!"

Hmm...I dunno. Marlo seems to still be cool w/ her. But maybe Kenya will give her the cold shoulder at the reunion.

STUNNA GOD

Kenya is disgusting.

...And I don't trust any fag that stans for her.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 01:56:56 PM

Hmm...I dunno. Marlo seems to still be cool w/ her. But maybe Kenya will give her the cold shoulder at the reunion.
SHYSSHHDJDJJDJJWJSJDJJS

Porsha n Marlo still follow each other too though... so that might not be saying much. I think they all might just be civil, at best.

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 01:50:35 PM
And Kenya..
g

g

:kii:

I kinda feel bad for Tanya, but that's what she gets.  Plus, like Ralph and Dennis, her man cheats.

All of them should have just owned up to it and said their men ain't faithful either so...  :overit: .

Plus, Tanya is too old to listen to Porsha.  Ain't yall about 40? 

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on February 22, 2021, 01:59:25 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 01:56:56 PM

SHYSSHHDJDJJDJJWJSJDJJS

Porsha n Marlo still follow each other too though... so that might not be saying much. I think they all might just be civil, at best.

Yeah, I'm just going off Marlo commenting on Kenya's IG page just last nite with fire emojis and other recents posts w/ hearts. Marlo has kinda always wanted to be cool w/ Kenya. It's Kenya who can write a bitch off and not give a single fuck. Marlo will continuously take jabs at Kenya though and then try to run back to her and apologize.