Oh wow, Beyonce is the new VOCAL BIBLE?

Started by PRESSED, April 02, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

This gonna wake Clapbackdy up  :plzstop:

Y'all saw what she did to Jack Harlow  :kii:

In all seriousness tho, I still think Brandy has influenced more current artist vocally than Beyoncé. Which is what that title is based off. It's never been about who's the best but the most studied.

The definition

What was she smoking to call Beyonce the vocal Bible  :kii:

Harlem

Summertime

April 02, 2023, 02:12:24 PM #33 Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 02:14:17 PM by Summertime
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 02, 2023, 01:54:31 PMThis gonna wake Clapbackdy up  :plzstop:

In all seriousness tho, I still think Brandy has influenced more current artist vocally than Beyoncé. Which is what that title is based off. It's never been about who's the best but the most studied.

A lot of ppl don't get what the title is based on. One studies the bible or another religious text. The title has always been controversial bc a lot of other fan groups feel their fave emulates it, but don't get that Bran is referred to it bc vocally she's being studied by other vocalists at a high rate.

Harlem

Quote from: Summertime on April 02, 2023, 02:12:24 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 02, 2023, 01:54:31 PMThis gonna wake Clapbackdy up  :plzstop:

A lot of ppl don't get what the title is based on. One studies the bible. The title has always been controversial bc a lot of other fan groups feel their fave emulates it, but don't get that Bran is referred to it bc vocally she's being studied by other vocalists at a high rate.

This!

NEW MOON

Don't eat me up...

But Brandy continuously over producing her vocals as of late has made me side eye her. And those lip synched performances

She's still the vocal Bible though...

Summertime

April 02, 2023, 02:20:12 PM #36 Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 02:21:29 PM by Summertime
Quote from: Harlem on April 02, 2023, 02:13:23 PM
Quote from: Summertime on April 02, 2023, 02:12:24 PM

A lot of ppl don't get what the title is based on. One studies the bible. The title has always been controversial bc a lot of other fan groups feel their fave emulates it, but don't get that Bran is referred to it bc vocally she's being studied by other vocalists at a high rate.

This!

A lot of fan groups don't get it nor like Bran being referred to as that bc they'll say my fave has a broader range or my fave can do x,y,z but the title has always been vocalists feeling that vocally Bran is the bar for vocals to emulate and study.

I remember Carlos King out of all ppl was checking some ppl in The Shaderoom comments one time & educating them ab the source of the title after they posted Bran 1 time in like 2021 or 2022 & posters were like I don't get why she's called that.

Even when Oak posted her backgrounds from 'Starting Now' a singer was in the comments saying he tried Bran's techniques & they work.  Kierra Sheard just said on a podcast last month that Bran had a whole generation trying to sound like her.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Aalonso.

April 02, 2023, 02:27:41 PM #38 Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 02:29:02 PM by L0NZ.
Has the actual Bible put out new editions in the last 1,000 years or whatever? No? oh ok. It's still the Bible huh.

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 02, 2023, 02:27:41 PMHas the actual Bible put out new editions in the last 1,000 years or whatever? No? oh ok. It's still the Bible huh.
The Bible doesn't have a 2023 version? How will people be reminded of Catholicism/Christianity?

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Ulysses

Well, if you decide to never put out music, you lose visibility.

The title is rightfully hers but put out music every 8 years...

BAPHOMET.

April 02, 2023, 03:39:15 PM #42 Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 03:39:58 PM by BAPHOMET.
the vocal on "Virgos Groove" sorta CEMENTED that tbh

havent heard anything like it from anyone tbh

STUNNA GOD