X-Men 97 Trailer

Started by Lazarus, February 15, 2024, 09:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

The most recent episode practically had me in tears

Cowgirl

ophababes.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 21, 2024, 12:03:01 PMI hate her hair on this show tho.

!!!!

ALL the animation tbh. it's fckn trash. it sounds like the story is good tho, which is the only redeeming factor.

ophababes.

MelMel

I want to sleep with all the men

:wellheythere:

Lazarus

RAY7

Yea this latest episode>>>>
Can't wait to see what happens next

Jon

Gilgamesh.

Bitch what kinda red wedding  :gorlonfire:

makeme

I want to rewatch the first one, before I get into this, for nostalgia's sake.. And let these episodes pile up a bit
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I was so fucking DEVASTATED after watching that. But I fully expect it to be fixed by time travel.

Mon ami :stressed:

"My name is Gambit. REMEMBER IT!!!

:gorlonfire:  :loose2when:  :ack:

RAY7

Quote from: ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️ on April 11, 2024, 10:05:57 AMI was so fucking DEVASTATED after watching that. But I fully expect it to be fixed by time travel.

yea Cable was already trying to stop it
and I'm wondering where Madeline was when everything popped off?

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: RAY7 on April 11, 2024, 12:42:53 PM
Quote from: ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️ on April 11, 2024, 10:05:57 AMI was so fucking DEVASTATED after watching that. But I fully expect it to be fixed by time travel.

yea Cable was already trying to stop it
and I'm wondering where Madeline was when everything popped off?

All I know is that the bitch didn't survive the carnage. They showed her body at the end.

:19k:

Mileena/Clone self. Always ending up dead.